SQ PE - Now officially launched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
    You're missing Tuesday, right? 494/495 initially started with Tue, Fri, Sat. So it's 6 weekly now til March? Sounds like SWM that operated to DXB last Sunday is not a swap, it's a gradual increase.
    It's not consistent. No PEY on 494/495 Tuesday 16 Feb or 23 Feb. Also, no PEY Wednesday 24 Feb.

Comment

• I am catching Premium Economy next week.

May I ask can someone please help me by showing how to 'Book the cook'?

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metropolitan Airlines View Post
        I am catching Premium Economy next week.

May I ask can someone please help me by showing how to 'Book the cook'?

Thank you.
        Log in to your booking through the "Manage Booking" pane on the SQ homepage. In the top right, there should then be a "Select Meals" button. Click on that, select "Book The Cook" for the sector/ meal you wish, and then select the meal in the secondary drop down menu. Use this page to see the menu in detail: http://beta.singaporeair.com/en_UK/f...hecooklanding/
        Fly well,
        Travel safe,
        And have a pleasant journey.

Comment

• 9V-SNB which flew as SQ16/15 from SFO has flown as SQ308/321 to LHR. I thought 306/305 is where the PEY 77W are deployed to. I wonder if this is a swap since Tuesdays, 308/321 is operated by either SWA-I or SWQ-T (Old product)

Comment

9V-SNB which flew as SQ16/15 from SFO has flown as SQ308/321 to LHR. I thought 306/305 is where the PEY 77W are deployed to. I wonder if this is a swap since Tuesdays, 308/321 is operated by either SWA-I or SWQ-T (Old product)
            It's a planned substitution for the normal A388. S inventory is for sale; same for next Tuesday's 308/321 rotation. That's why no PEY to Dubai those days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bitterroot View Post
              It's a planned substitution for the normal A388. S inventory is for sale; same for next Tuesday's 308/321 rotation. That's why no PEY to Dubai those days.
              Yup, also SQ866 also missed its turn with PEY, so got swapped with 9V-SWR whereas SQ326 and SQ494 are operating normally as the poster stated.

That's the issue with the shortage of 77WR's, and I am sure if SQ refitted 2 at a time, there wouldn't be a shortage prompting swaps to a non-PEY plane. When SWP comes online by March, SFO should go daily (Without any swaps, I'm sure of) and hopefully not too many swaps to a non PEY aircraft on other routes

Comment

• By next week or the first week of March, SWP will be hatched with PEY. Then it will be SWQ's turn (After that in April, SWR's turn which we can call SWR, a 77WR ). Speaking of PEY and refits, by the time they have 19 or all 77Ws fitted with PEY, are they going to launch more routes with it? So far two of the only routes that don't have 77WR at the moment are MEL and PVG (Not including AKL since that route is an A380). Hope SQ will announce new 77WR PEY routes aside from the ones on airlineroute.net list (Hopefully it will include SQ2/1)

Comment

• SQ217/218 got swapped with 9V-SWM, a 77WR. Interesting to note they have not announced PEY on the MEL route yet swapped a normal one for that one.

Comment

SQ217/218 got swapped with 9V-SWM, a 77WR. Interesting to note they have not announced PEY on the MEL route yet swapped a normal one for that one.
                    Ad hoc swaps occur for operational reasons, often very close to departure. There's nothing more to read into it than that.

Comment

• Do all SIN-SFO and SIN-LAX flights have Premium Economy?

Has anyone had problems with booking premium economy on 777 and find out at check in that they have been downgraded to economy?

Is the premium economy rollout complete now on 777? I heard that A380 has been delayed.

Comment

• There have been some delays with the A380 rollout, but the addition of PE to the 777 fleet has been taking even longer (because there the entire cabin is getting refreshed, not just a small PE modification).

LAX (SQ12/11) has had PE daily since the end of January. As for SIN-SFO, SQ 2/1 via HKG doesn't have it at all. SQ 16/15 via ICN already has it for some days, but by March 13 it should have PE every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucksta View Post
                          Do all SIN-SFO and SIN-LAX flights have Premium Economy?

Has anyone had problems with booking premium economy on 777 and find out at check in that they have been downgraded to economy?

Is the premium economy rollout complete now on 777? I heard that A380 has been delayed.
                          For SFO, via ICN only as the poster says. Though 4 days a week, fr24 shows it hasn't missed a single scheduled day for PEY to operate.

Comment

• In the SQ 777-300ER, is there a mini cabin for Premium Economy? Or is it just an open area in front of the normal economy cabin?

Comment

• Yes, there's a mini-cabin. The divider is in the seat map, and this photo shows the wall:

http://cdn.thepointsguy.com/wp-conte...de-830x492.jpg

Comment

• Is it possible to book say the outbound flight in PE and the return leg in economy? Or do both sectors have to be in PE?

For example:

SIN-NRT-LAX in PE and LAX-NRT-SIN in Economy

Comment

Working...
                                X