Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
    What about SWD?
    Your info is as good as (or better) than mine, but if I had to guess all refits will be to 77WR specifications now.

Comment

• We'll keep a watch on SWO as it could possibly start 77WR refit. If SWO is out of service til 12/8 and so on, I wonder if they're really refitting 2 77W, plus fitting SNC with new products including PEY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
        Seems like the launch date for PY to PVG tomorrow will not happen. Booked on SQ830 PY and for some reason my OLCI was changed to a normal EY class. No email to inform me of the change. On the phone now to the call centre and I'm being told I'll be compensated with a voucher... Someone is going to get an earful very soon...
        any update on this? I am scheduled for PY to NRT soon (A388 Jan 2016). To someone with insider info, will this be affected?

Also scheduled for PY to LHR (Dec 2015), but in 77W, so I think this one is okay.

A bit curious, SQ638/637 is scheduled for downgraded, while being planned for PY. How this will play out? Is the PY cancelled and transferred to HND?

Comment

• So 9V-SWO is flying as SQ828, so it doesn't seem to appear undergoing refitting that I know of.

I think SWD is definitely undergoing refitting for sure.

Comment

• SKG finally took to the skies again after what must have been about 2 months on the ground. It did so about 4 days after the proposed PVG launch date so I suspect that is what was responsible for the delays.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
              SKG finally took to the skies again after what must have been about 2 months on the ground. It did so about 4 days after the proposed PVG launch date so I suspect that is what was responsible for the delays.
              Has SKG been refitted with PY?

Comment

• Originally posted by FSJZ View Post
                Really hard to tell because when I go to check flights, nothing seems to form a pattern anymore. I really can't tell which planes have or haven't been refitted. The information on planespotters is months out of date as they still haven't changed SKH. SKD appears it may have been refitted as it has flown to LHR, SYD, DEL and AKL. But if you then search any of these flights, you get a huge assortment of A380s. If SQ322 is a guide then SKE has been refitted. SKD and SKE have also been flying to DEL. SKG has flown some of these flights but also a couple to CDG which has the widest assortment of craft, leading me to confusion...

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                  SKG finally took to the skies again after what must have been about 2 months on the ground. It did so about 4 days after the proposed PVG launch date so I suspect that is what was responsible for the delays.
                  hmmm. hopefully it will not affect the narita flights.

Comment

• Originally posted by FSJZ View Post
                    I believe it does according to the seatmaps I've seen on the GDS.

Comment

• Originally posted by 726 View Post
                      any update on this? I am scheduled for PY to NRT soon (A388 Jan 2016). To someone with insider info, will this be affected?

Also scheduled for PY to LHR (Dec 2015), but in 77W, so I think this one is okay.

A bit curious, SQ638/637 is scheduled for downgraded, while being planned for PY. How this will play out? Is the PY cancelled and transferred to HND?
                      Unfortunately I do not have any insider info. I'm based in China and regularly fly back to SIN. I know it didn't happen as I was booked on PY on the 25th (the apparent launch date for PY to PVG). The good part was that I had a comp upgrade to J.

PY to/from PVG seems to be stable now, my next booking is for the 11th of December back to SIN but I may have to change the timing of my flight due to work commitments. Unfortunately I am unable to comment on PY to from NRT or HND sorry!
                      God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• thanks for the update. Just worried if I am going to be downgraded and given voucher not befitting the price I paid.

Comment

• Originally posted by leops1984 View Post
                          Your info is as good as (or better) than mine, but if I had to guess all refits will be to 77WR specifications now.
                          Basically, it sounds like neither SWO nor SWD have been refitted at all. SNC is a possible candidate next for PEY. Flightradar24 doesn't show that SQ328/7 nor SQ326/5 have been flying 77WRs daily, rather 5 weekly.

Comment

Basically, it sounds like neither SWO nor SWD have been refitted at all. SNC is a possible candidate next for PEY. Flightradar24 doesn't show that SQ328/7 nor SQ326/5 have been flying 77WRs daily, rather 5 weekly.
                            SQ328/327 and SQ326/325 both daily 77WR from later this week.

Comment

• In about a month, DXB and SFO are next. SFO will be getting 2 weekly 77WR (SQ16/15), but heard on flyertalk that it will be 5 weekly in February, and daily by mid March. Can anyone confirm if this is the case as this is not on airlineroute?

Hopefully SQ2/1 will in the future consider having 77WR's as well, unless F demand is 100% on that route.

Comment

In about a month, DXB and SFO are next. SFO will be getting 2 weekly 77WR (SQ16/15), but heard on flyertalk that it will be 5 weekly in February, and daily by mid March. Can anyone confirm if this is the case as this is not on airlineroute?

Hopefully SQ2/1 will in the future consider having 77WR's as well, unless F demand is 100% on that route.
                                ICN-SFO will be commencing PEY from 6 Jan albeit non daily at the start

Comment

Working...
                                X