No announcement yet.

SQ PE - Now officially launched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the five earliest A380's that are due to be retired in 2017 be refitted with Premium Economy?

Comment

• Yes. All 19

Comment

• Looks like SKJ will be inaugurating PEY today. Interesting to see the bird has been flying for the last few days but no pics of the PEY cabin have surfaced online - any clue how they managed to keep the PEY cabin locked down during these few flights?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaniard View Post
          Looks like SKJ will be inaugurating PEY today. Interesting to see the bird has been flying for the last few days but no pics of the PEY cabin have surfaced online - any clue how they managed to keep the PEY cabin locked down during these few flights?
          Not locked down. Some Y pax got PEY as a free upgrade.

9V-SWL has hatched. Performing 231 - 10th, two days early on the original schedule for the first 77WR trip. No S inventory until Wednesday am however.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bitterroot View Post

9V-SWL has hatched. Performing 231 - 10th, two days early on the original schedule for the first 77WR trip. No S inventory until Wednesday am however.
            Perhaps PPS Club members, Krisflyer Gold will get it for sure for today and tomorrow?

Comment

• Looks like 9V-SKJ has been reconfigured and she is serving SQ221 to SYD with PE

Comment

• Originally posted by Bitterroot View Post

I was on SQ 222 on 10th, as gold member, got op up to PEY. My travelling companion, who has no status, was not allowed to be op up together with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
                  I was on SQ 222 on 10th, as gold member, got op up to PEY. My travelling companion, who has no status, was not allowed to be op up together with me.
                  Can we have some pictures please.

Comment

• Im really tempting to try out the PEY for a return trip to SYD this November!

Comment

• I would be interested to know why for 77R aircrafts we see rows 41 have become preferred seats, since they are just bulkhead not emergency exit rows.

Is this the first step where they are trying to charge extra for bulkhead seats? And for those who boarded 77R recently, can you tell us how wide row 41 is?

Comment

• SIA just posted the first look of the new Premium Economy class today to Sydney on their Facebook page

Comment

• From what I see in the photo, it appears if there's low patronage on this flight, Y Class passengers can easily put up the armrest and create themselves a skycouch, whilst for S Class passengers it will be difficult to sit lie flat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hajimbo View Post
                            SIA just posted the first look of the new Premium Economy class today to Sydney on their Facebook page

Was wondering how they would have managed the interesting situation where J and F/R passengers had the 2006 entertainment system whilst PEY ones enjoyed the HD one of the 777WN, but the picture clarified it - they just reused the one from the removed Y seats in the 380 judging from the handset in the pic!

Comment

• I didnt notice this before, but colors remind me of Lufthansa's 747 times. And they are not goo memories..

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaniard View Post
                                Was wondering how they would have managed the interesting situation where J and F/R passengers had the 2006 entertainment system whilst PEY ones enjoyed the HD one of the 777WN, but the picture clarified it - they just reused the one from the removed Y seats in the 380 judging from the handset in the pic!
                                Yea, PEY seats with 2007 KrisWorld. It quite make sense though as it would be difficult to install two different IFE software server in a single plane.

Comment

Working...
                                X