Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    SWJ did an air test on 18/4. She's been refitted 4F/48C/232Y
    SWJ missed her scheduled inaugural on 866-23rd. Flight subbed with SWW off SQ1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bitterroot View Post
      SWJ missed her scheduled inaugural on 866-23rd. Flight subbed with SWW off SQ1.
      SQ2 still ended up with a 77WN. SQ227 to MEL missed out and got a standard 77W.

SWJ is currently flying to LHR as SQ306, left about 3 hours ago, which I assume would have been the plan anyway, had it performed SQ866/5.

Do we have any definite information yet as to what exactly within the plane has been refitted? Is it just the F sector or the entire product right through to the back?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
        SQ2 still ended up with a 77WN. SQ227 to MEL missed out and got a standard 77W.

SWJ is currently flying to LHR as SQ306, left about 3 hours ago, which I assume would have been the plan anyway, had it performed SQ866/5.

Do we have any definite information yet as to what exactly within the plane has been refitted? Is it just the F sector or the entire product right through to the back?
        All re-done. No PEY, though: 4 more seats in Y than 77W/77WN

Comment

All re-done. No PEY, though: 4 more seats in Y than 77W/77WN
          4 more in J you mean?

Or can I now demand to be seated in a Y seat at the back of the F cabin? Please say it's true!!!

Comment

• 4 more in J, 4 more in Y. Apparently, one of the Y toilets has been removed.
            My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

• Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
              Apparently, one of the Y toilets has been removed.
              Wow. This is alarming.

Comment

• One of the Y toilets removed, but it makes the other Y toilet more visible.

Interestingly, not many people know about the 2 toilets hidden at the back in the original 77W.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
                  Wow. This is alarming.
                  I agree totally! This is the one of the main reasons I prefer the 77W over the A380 is due to its toilet ratio in Y. And how can one toilet make space for 4 seats??

Comment

• Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
                    4 more in J, 4 more in Y. Apparently, one of the Y toilets has been removed.
                    6 more in J; 4 more in Y -- 4F, 48J, 232Y vs 8F, 42J, 228Y in the 77W/77WN.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                      I agree totally! This is the one of the main reasons I prefer the 77W over the A380 is due to its toilet ratio in Y. And how can one toilet make space for 4 seats??
                      The one removed lav -- behind Row 56 on the right side -- made room for two seats: 57H and 57K. The other two are at Row 43, also on the right side, where part of the galley was removed and the lav relocated into that space.

Comment

6 more in J; 4 more in Y -- 4F, 48J, 232Y vs 8F, 42J, 228Y in the 77W/77WN.
                        So in F, toilet situation will become better and in J will become worse right?

Comment

1 toilet for every two passenger is hard to beat. Given that F won't be fully booked on most flights, the ratio on most flights will be even better!

Comment

Only in SWJ. The PEY birds get a fourth lav for J, and keep the five for PEY/Y, which decreases in total seat count from 232 to 218. So, the ratio gets a bit better for J, and a bit worse for Y -- but not a lot worse -- as compared to the 77W/77WN.

Comment

• A little bird told me award redemption charts are changing soon. Probably it has to do with PE? I wonder if how that will affect the rest of the classes...

Comment

• Originally posted by EWR View Post
                                A little bird told me award redemption charts are changing soon. Probably it has to do with PE? I wonder if how that will affect the rest of the classes...
                                Let's hope the redemption values stay the same and no increase.
                                Flickr, Reviews, SIN Credit Card Usage Reference Table

Comment

Working...
                                X