First class check in reception at Changi T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First class check in reception at Changi T3

Just wondering whether I'm allowed to bring a guest to check-in together there?

My friend will be travelling in Y and on different flight (leaving from T2) from mine (leaving from T3). I need to use that facility since they have porter services to help us with our heavy luggages.

I've had the fortune of doing exactly that in Y

Comment

That's nice!

Seems like I have nothing to worry about. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by frolic View Post
        Just wondering whether I'm allowed to bring a guest to check-in together there?

My friend will be travelling in Y and on different flight (leaving from T2) from mine (leaving from T3). I need to use that facility since they have porter services to help us with our heavy luggages.
        They will let your friend check-in with you for sure, but if (s)he has luggage and is flying from T2 get there as early as possible as while they will check you in at T3 for T2 flights with luggage, they are not always happy about doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
          They will let your friend check-in with you for sure, but if (s)he has luggage and is flying from T2 get there as early as possible as while they will check you in at T3 for T2 flights with luggage, they are not always happy about doing it.
          Thanks for the advice!

Comment

Working...
          X