Refresh of SQ Suites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refresh of SQ Suites?

Just seen a pic of my friend onboard the SQ Suites to LAX yesterday and what strikes me is that it seems the leather has been changed from the usual brownish colour to the darker colour that they use for 77WN.

So, is SQ Suites being refreshed now? High time since it's already 7 years old....

Can you share the photo please?

Comment

Comment

My friend was blocking nearly the entire seat and I could only notice the part that I uploaded. I thought the seat looked different from the usual Suites?

Comment

Thanks for the photo YK@HKG. Doesn't look like the brown matches the rest of the interior, looks a bit odd.
          The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
            Oh... does seem like SQ has reupholstered the seat in Suites in this particular aircraft.

Wonder if it looks odd with a different colour to the rest of the Suites cabin... hmmm

Comment

Based on what little thing i can peep through, this looks like an interior design disaster ....

Comment

Do we know what AC this is please?

Comment

According to Flightradar24 and iCargo the aircraft is 9V-SKR.
                  The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

Refurbished Suites??

I've heard that SQ has begun refurbishing the leather in the Suites. I found a picture of a Suite that appears to have a darker leather for the seat (pattern and colour resembles the new 777 interior) and a cream contrasting tone around it. Any other information? How has the rest of the cabin changed?
                    Fly well,
                    Travel safe,
                    And have a pleasant journey.

Comment

I saw a bigger picture (and will share it soon), and it showed the dark leather in the middle and a cream leather on the sides.
                      Fly well,
                      Travel safe,

Comment

Fly well,
                        Travel safe,

Comment

Originally posted by SQ747 View Post
                          Converted from HTML to pic.

Comment

I think I prefer the look of the previous seat. Or maybe I'm just too used to seeing it that this looks out of place.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ747 View Post
                              I've heard that SQ has begun refurbishing the leather in the Suites. I found a picture of a Suite that appears to have a darker leather for the seat (pattern and colour resembles the new 777 interior) and a cream contrasting tone around it. Any other information? How has the rest of the cabin changed?
                              Merged with the thread on the subject directly above....

Comment

Working...
                              X