SIN-PER new or old J seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIN-PER new or old J seats?

Does anyone know what kind of J seats is in use on the flights SIN-PER currently? Still the old one or any new J in place yet?

Currently PER is served by only two types of craft- A330 and the refitted SQ and SR series of 772 (non-ER). All these planes have the "New Regional" business product in a 2-2-2 layout.

Comment

Ok, thx. Didn't even think about this just being a regional flight :-)
      Now a just need make up my mind if I'm willing to pay Germany-PER in J or rather book B and hope to be able to spend some miles on upgrades along the way.

Comment

Either way i would pick the A330. The IFE is better, but the seats are the same.

Comment

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
          Either way i would pick the A330. The IFE is better, but the seats are the same.
          ...but a wee bit narrower. I also like the mini cabin of the SQ* birds

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
            ...but a wee bit narrower. I also like the mini cabin of the SQ* birds
            A little bit, bit not a huge amount The A330 is also quieter (well it seems that way anyway).

Comment

I would personally aim for a better flight timing to suit my schedule for this segment and that happens to be SQ223 (950 - 1440) served by a 772.

I don't find the 330 so much better that I'd be keen to arrive near midnight or to take the red-eye flight.

In fact - this segment is short enough for me to travel Y.

Comment

True, some connections wouldn't work for me either just because of timing.

Actually thinking about taking Y for that short hop myself and just going J on the long haul.

Comment

Working...
                X