SQ didn't waste any time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ didn't waste any time...

Jumping on the 'England are ****' bandwagon.

Dear Mr MAN Flyer,

Summer's entertainment over sooner than expected? Then score a great deal with an escape to the beaches of Southeast Asia from just £560, or discover the best of Australia from just £735. Book by 29 June at singaporeair.com.

What's more, the countdown to our move to Heathrow's new Terminal 2 has started! The terminal was officially opened by Her Majesty The Queen on 23 June, and Singapore Airlines will move to its new home on 17 September. Find out more about the move and what it means for you here.

Thank you for your continued support, we look forward to welcoming you onboard soon.

Warmest Regards,
    Wilson Yong
    General Manager UK and Ireland
    Singapore Airlines Limited

Do they have J specials too? Seriously good prices...

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      Jumping on the 'England are ****' bandwagon.
      MAN Flyer, can you please give us the link to the new T2 lounge?

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
        MAN Flyer, can you please give us the link to the new T2 lounge?
        I can't unfortunately.

Comment

SQ are moving to the new terminal?!?!?! cool, although i dont fly to London... they still operate A380 out of Manchester i assume? grand flight, grand flight

Comment

Originally posted by Aviationlover View Post
            SQ are moving to the new terminal?!?!?! cool, although i dont fly to London... they still operate A380 out of Manchester i assume? grand flight, grand flight
            From what I can vaguely understand from your post, you are trying to confirm if SQ use an A380 for their MAN-SIN flights.

SQ have never used the A380 for regularly scheduled flights on this route. It is always flown by 777s and has been for a number of years.

Comment

Working...
            X