Review of 77W pajamas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review of 77W pajamas

As requested by CGK who gave these to me, here is what me and my 2 reviewers think of the new 77W tan colored PJs (ladies, size M) :

myself : nice and unique color ! good change from the ubiquitous old grey ones, material seems coarser though.

my wife : hate the awful colour ! SQ should have done better with this revamp. Nice Givenchy bag though.

my mom-in-law : color is quite all right, its just pajamas for sleeping right ? Looks/color don't matter to me.

End result : my mom-in-law kept them !
    J. my own dear wife J.

Note: The PJs are unisex. So far, from my limited experience, TG gives out different PJs for male and female pax. But for SQ, BA, and LH, unisex PJs are available.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
      Next time we try the Soup Restaurant! (I like boiled/steamed peanuts there... he he he).
      Again, thank you for arranging and making time for getting together during Mother's Day!
      Oh ya, so you like peanuts ! I notice you eating a lot of the peanuts from the little dish you can REALLY eat..........how do you keep so slim ?

Overall, I still like these old grey PJs more, the material seems softer and more comfortable, maybe the tan ones will soften with washing ?

Oh, didn't know they were unisex, no wonder the M is pretty large for a lady.
      It was a fantastic and memorable Mother's Day dinner, and thanks again for all the gifts (will give my review of the Ferragamo amenity kit next time).
      J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Nice review.

Hope you don't mind, upright man, but I thought your review deserved its own thread.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I have a question about the new F PJ.
          I *** get the shape of it.
          It is like the sleeves are attached to the collar. No 'shoulder' area.
          I feel weird wearing it. Anybody else feels the same way?

Comment

I seem to recall that jjpb3 likes these new pyjamas because there's no risk that the zip will get caught in skin or hair.

Other than QF, do any other airlines give out PJs in J ?

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
              I have a question about the new F PJ.
              I *** get the shape of it.
              It is like the sleeves are attached to the collar. No 'shoulder' area.
              I feel weird wearing it. Anybody else feels the same way?
              Yeah I also found the shape very weird. Yes, nothing to rub roughly against the chest but I didn't like the way it draped.

jhm: what you read was CGK speculating that I would like the pajama top better.
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                I seem to recall that jjpb3 likes these new pyjamas because there's no risk that the zip will get caught in skin or hair.
                Sounds like somebody's had a bad experience with the old PJs

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                  Hope you don't mind, upright man, but I thought your review deserved its own thread.

Oh, I thought someone would have started a thread on this topic already, and didn't bother to do a search since I just wanted to give CGK my opinion of the pyjamas (notice I spelled it as "pajamas" earlier lol).

Thanks, jjpb3 !

Hmmm.....didn't notice the part about the shoulders/joints and zippers - should post proper pics of those but I am going for a holiday in Bali tomorrow !
                  J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                    jhm: what you read was CGK speculating that I would like the pajama top better.
                    It was not a speculation, it was a statement! I know jjpb3 prefers Traitor's Air PJs...

Comment

Working...
                    X