Pajama size (Really?!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pajama size (Really?!)

Lame question, I know.. Which size PJ's should the athletic build not very tall (5'9) gentleman request?

I have the same height. I chose M, slightly loose. I thought S is better (just fit). But depends on your build & preference. Some people prefer loose fitting for sleeping.

Comment

I mistaken. You should take M size.

Comment

I'm glad you asked the question, I have been wondering much the same thing!

Have out first suites experience coming up and so have never received PJs before. I'm only about 170cm tall and medium build - unfortunately not athletic especially after Christmas feasts

Sounds like M would be appropriate for me then, I would like them on the slightly loose side to sleep

Comment

They run large to size - "European fit" is how the chief stewardess described it.

Comment

I'm a smidge under 5'7 and the stewardess gave me a Large and was wondering if I needed XL!! I haven't actually opened them up to check yet.

Comment

I found my old pair og Givenchy from 2008.... they are M and fit pretty well. They are a bit heavy though.

I will give an update on the new ones in a few days

Comment

Working...
              X