Where has SQ308 been?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where has SQ308 been?

Apologies if this has been spoken of before, but where has SQ308 gone since Dec 22nd?

Not sure what you mean - but SQ308 is only ever going to London.

Comment

Think he meant why there was no SQ308 service since the 22nd.

Flightaware shows last flight was on the 22nd. Next scheduled SQ308 is 30th Dec.

Comment

Originally posted by NoChanceToDance View Post
        Apologies if this has been spoken of before, but where has SQ308 gone since Dec 22nd?
        Hi fellow MEL-burnian!

According to the PDF timetable, it's a planned suspension of service. No SQ308 departures from Dec 23 to 29 inclusive. Same for SQ319 return to SIN. Have no idea of the reason why- due to Christmas changes in traffic patterns in some form would be my guess.
        Last edited by SQ228; 30 December 2013, 10:39 AM. Reason: error

Comment

Thanks SQ228. Seems interesting as it's usually an extremely popular flight in the lead up to Christmas, I actually took that flight on the 22nd.

Shall be returning to MEL in the new year, most probably on SQ321 followed by SQ227.

All the best for the new year.
          Last edited by NoChanceToDance; 30 December 2013, 03:35 PM. Reason: Mistake

Comment

and I was on that last flight on 22 Dec.... 77WN. I wish I can get this aircraft on NRT routes sometimes soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
              Hi fellow MEL-burnian!

According to the PDF timetable, it's a planned suspension of service. No SQ308 departures from Dec 23 to 29 inclusive. Same for SQ319 return to SIN. Have no idea of the reason why- due to Christmas changes in traffic patterns in some form would be my guess.
              SQ308/319 also cancelled for quite a few days in February as well!

Comment

Originally posted by 726 View Post
                and I was on that last flight on 22 Dec.... 77WN. I wish I can get this aircraft on NRT routes sometimes soon.
                I loved the new interior in business.

Comment

Working...
                X