Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the tune used when the call centre puts you on hold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the tune used when the call centre puts you on hold?

This might be a result of being put on hold too long but the tune played when you're on hold with the call centre is stuck in my head!

Does anyone know what tune or song it is?

If you're referring to the "you're a great way to fly" tune I think it's from an old advert from the 70's or 80's. You might get lucky in YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
      If you're referring to the "you're a great way to fly" tune I think it's from an old advert from the 70's or 80's. You might get lucky in YouTube.
      Ah yes, you're right. Found it on youtube. It was one of the many variants of the "you're a great way to fly" tunes in the old ads

Comment

This thread right here symbolizes just how crazy you SQTalkers are

Comment

You mean your calls are not routed to the subcontinent? I've never heard this when put on hold (dialling from the States)

Comment

Originally posted by orsetto View Post
            You mean your calls are not routed to the subcontinent? I've never heard this when put on hold (dialling from the States)
            When I dialed in from Singapore, I had local agents. When old hold, the tune played was the one used in this ad-
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPA0OAuC4Bs

It would make for good take-off music actually!

Comment

Originally posted by jani View Post
              This thread right here symbolizes just how crazy you SQTalkers are
              We're a mad lot!

Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
              When I dialed in from Singapore, I had local agents. When old hold, the tune played was the one used in this ad-
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPA0OAuC4Bs

It would make for good take-off music actually!
              Only that one? It would be fun to have a loop of all renditions ever made to be played when passengers deplane. Better than holiday music but it'd soon drive the crew mad

Comment

While I don't fancy being put on hold, I like hearing this tune when I am. There's something very soothing about it, it makes me think of SQ as a humble and fledgling young airline striving to offer the best services to its passengers.

Comment

Working...
                X