Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ 60th anniversary special: AMS-SIN one way for EUR135 all in

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...es/amssin2.jsp

Weird that a one way fare has min/max stay requirements?!
    Another caveat is that the fare is not eligible for mileage accrual, and you still have to make ** way back to AMS on a regular fare. Combine the fare with a regular mileage-accruing fare for ** return flight in the same itinerary and you will not get miles for the latter either.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Only valid for travel until 7 June. Good if you just happen to want to travel out to start a RTW by then I suppose but otherwise, useless for most of us.

Comment

Non-mileage accruability kills the deal for me. If I fly those many miles in Y, I want miles.

SQ also has some very nice (mileage-accruing) fares ex-LHR and ex-MAN to celebrate the 60th anniversary but for a very limited time. Of course, nothing so low (in fare and in miles ) as this one.

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
      Combine the fare with a regular mileage-accruing fare for ** return flight in the same itinerary and you will not get miles for the latter either.
      Fairly standard condition for non-accruing SQ fare classes, no?
      Last edited by jjpb3; 14 May 2007, 09:30 PM.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        Fairly standard condition for non-accruing SQ fare classes, no?
        Yep. Guess I was trying to inject some drama.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Yes a great fare for people travelling one way but how many of those are there.

If you want to do a return trip it is much cheaper to buy a return ticket. Just has a look as the cheapest return ticket I found was 466 Euro. Where as the cheapest one way from SIN-AMS was 690 Euro.

Comment

Working...
          X