Singapore Airlines latest cabin products on the new B777-300ER (77WN) - 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
    Important piece of information missing: for two people flying together, the A380 Suites is ways better. You can dine together and sit opposite, you have two suites together which make for a huge room and you deploy both beds and just lounge in them together.
    Very true. Was fortunate enough to secure a total of 4x first saver awards in A380 (SIN-LHR and CDG-SIN) for our trp. Will be our first time in First so very excited!

Thanks for your thoughts

Comment

• Originally posted by bent View Post
      sorry, u r right:

BOM:
      D567 from 27 Oct13 to 29 Mar14, and additionally, D34 from 30Oct13 to 21Nov13
      So if I have SQ 424 SIN-BOM departing on a Friday evening in Jan2014, I should have new F?

Comment

• Originally posted by amolkold View Post
        So if I have SQ 424 SIN-BOM departing on a Friday evening in Jan2014, I should have new F?
        i believe schedules have changed, but unfortuantely i do not have the latest information.

Comment

i believe schedules have changed, but unfortuantely i do not have the latest information.
          As per expertflyer, the D5,6,7 77W is up to mid-January. After that, the 77W shows as daily.

Unfortunately, expertflyer does not indicate what type of 77W is flying the route

I hope D 5,6,7 is still 77WN as of late December. I am booked on the J Class to try it out and the money spent already.
          Last edited by SQueeze; 27 November 2013, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• How do I find out through EF if the 77WN is available for SIN-BOM late Dec '13?

Comment

• Not sure the the latest products can last for how long before it's get deteriorate. Recently a Passenger flown on Air India 787 from HKG to ICN with just a 2 years old aircraft, so much worn & torn...

http://www.hkspotting.com/forum/view...=unread#unread

Comment

• Originally posted by SQTalker View Post
                Not sure the the latest products can last for how long before it's get deteriorate. Recently a Passenger flown on Air India 787 from HKG to ICN with just a 2 years old aircraft, so much worn & torn...

That is Air India which is basically a Low Cost Carrier they are nothing like Singapore Airlines!

Comment

• Originally posted by allmotor_2000 View Post
                  How do I find out through EF if the 77WN is available for SIN-BOM late Dec '13?
                  Cannot.

It's all by deduction.

If it is all the same 77W, EF will show "daily".
                  But now and in Dec, you will see that EF will show Mo,Tu,We,Th as 77W and Fr,Sa,Su as 77W. They split the days.

We know there are different types of 77W serving but we don't know 77WN on the 4 days or the 3 days.

But from this forum and as verified on flight data. The Fr,Sa,Su flights are the 77WN. These days are ex-Singapore. +1 day ex-BOM

Comment

• due to changes, i'm pretty sure BOM won't be getting the new a/c till earliest NS 14/15

Comment

due to changes, i'm pretty sure BOM won't be getting the new a/c till earliest NS 14/15
                      Hi bent, are you saying that SIN-BOM may not have the new 77s even on days 5,6 and 7 after mid Jan, now? I was so much looking forward to it on my Jan 17th flight!

Oh well, mustn't grumble.... but I wonder which route they will put them on and why these changes are afoot.

Comment

due to changes, i'm pretty sure BOM won't be getting the new a/c till earliest NS 14/15
                        I don't know what alternate universe you're living in. I've had the new products on my flight to BOM last Sunday and coming back to SIN last night.

Overall, I do like the new J seats. The shoulder room is much more in bed mode compared to the earlier version, which makes a huge difference. There are still glitches though - my table last night wouldn't rise to the higher setting, and plenty of passengers in the front cabin were having trouble getting the back up from bed mode to seat mode on both flights. The trick is to push down before you pull up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                          I don't know what alternate universe you're living in.
                          Seems a little harsh ?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQTalker View Post
                            Not sure the the latest products can last for how long before it's get deteriorate. Recently a Passenger flown on Air India 787 from HKG to ICN with just a 2 years old aircraft, so much worn & torn...

Wow. I feel sorry for the aircraft.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyBoy View Post
                              That is Air India which is basically a Low Cost Carrier they are nothing like Singapore Airlines!
                              I've been on SQ hardware where they had a seriously glued up toilet seat, though I have to agree that those Air India pics are shocking!

Comment

• Latest 77WN deployment for BOM:

SQ 424 06/12/13-28/03/14 77WN ....567 SIN 19:55 BOM 22:50
                                423 07/12/13-29/03/14 1....67 BOM 00:05 SIN 08:00

Comment

Working...
                                X