No announcement yet.

Singapore Airlines latest cabin products on the new B777-300ER (77WN) - 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of SNC, fr24 claims it flew from PAE to PDX about 6 days ago. Exactly why it would be in Portland I find mysterious...

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
      Speaking of SNC, fr24 claims it flew from PAE to PDX about 6 days ago. Exactly why it would be in Portland I find mysterious...
      Boeing sometimes sends planes down to Portland for painting.

Comment

• Originally posted by FSJZ View Post
        So to confirm, we have 5 birds refitted with 4 class PEY, and they are: 9V-SWJ, 9V-SWK, 9V-SWL, 9V-SWM and 9V-SNB?
        So far SNB is performing SQ306/5, but if it performs 866/5, Sydney, Frankfurt, and Munich/Manchester routes, we will have enough evidence it has PEY.

If it doesn't go to SFO via HKG (SQ2/1) at all, that's more than enough evidence it will have PEY.

Hope 77WNs will get PEY in the future (That hopefully includes SNC, and maybe SNA in the future) if people respond positively like they did to the newest 77WN cabins.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
          So far SNB is performing SQ306/5, but if it performs 866/5, Sydney, Frankfurt, and Munich/Manchester routes, we will have enough evidence it has PEY.
          It is in the 77WR configuration as the flight status for SQ305 on the GDS is shown as 4F 48J 28S 184Y.

Comment

• Originally posted by a340-313x View Post
            It is in the 77WR configuration as the flight status for SQ305 on the GDS is shown as 4F 48J 28S 184Y.
            Yup now that SNB is currently performing Manchester/Munich, that's enough evidence that there's PEY in 77WR config.

Besides I can't wait to hear what SNC really has.

Comment

• Originally posted by lcpteck View Post
              Singapore Airlines S16 Tokyo Narita Operation Changes as of 11NOV15

Looks like no more B77WN to NRT from March 2016 onwards. It's downgraded to a B772.

As per airlineroute.net:

Singapore Airlines has further revised planned operations for Singapore – Tokyo Narita route, in summer 2016 season. From 27MAR16, SQ638/637 service is now scheduled to be operated by Boeing 777-200ER, instead of -300ER.

Originally SQ planned A380 operation on SQ638/637 flight.

SQ012 SIN0925 – 1730NRT 388 D
              SQ638 SIN2355 – 0800+1NRT 772 D

SQ637 NRT1110 – 1720SIN 772 D
              SQ011 NRT2050 – 0300+1SIN 388 D

Oh wow, that's great that its swopped with Haneda. Haneda is Much much nearer !! And the gates are much nearer too !

Comment

Yup now that SNB is currently performing Manchester/Munich, that's enough evidence that there's PEY in 77WR config.

Besides I can't wait to hear what SNC really has.
                Just boarded SNB flying to HKG as SQ866. Yes it is the new 77WR config. The new leather smell is still there.

Comment

• Originally posted by 259850 View Post
                  Just boarded SNB flying to HKG as SQ866. Yes it is the new 77WR config. The new leather smell is still there.
                  Nice. Did you take pictures? If so, please post a TR. And how are the maps like? Newer 3D maps, or the ones on the current A380/A333/77W?

Comment

• 9V-SNC
                    Image from http://kpae.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Nice. Did you take pictures? If so, please post a TR. And how are the maps like? Newer 3D maps, or the ones on the current A380/A333/77W?
                      Newer maps. Sorry, didn't take any pictures.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ218 View Post
                        9V-SNC
                        Image from http://kpae.blogspot.com.au/
                        Looks like another no-interior delivery like SNB...

Comment

• Originally posted by leops1984 View Post
                          Looks like another no-interior delivery like SNB...
                          How do you know if it will be a no-interior delivery?

Besides, SNC looks beautiful, even though I believe it's the last 77W SQ has ordered. If it is for sure a no-interior delivery, looks like it will have PEY like SNB has.

Comment

How do you know if it will be a no-interior delivery?

Besides, SNC looks beautiful, even though I believe it's the last 77W SQ has ordered. If it is for sure a no-interior delivery, looks like it will have PEY like SNB has.
                            You look at videos and photos of the test flights to see if there's something in there that could be an interior. Usually the first/business class sections are where you'll find something. But the SNC photos/videos (not just the last one, but earlier ones as well) are very similar to SNB, which we know was a no-interior delivery.

This is SNC's first flight:

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
                            No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                            I AGREE

Between 2:20 and 2:40 you can get a decent view of the section between the first and second doors... and it looks like there's nothing in there if you look carefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by lcpteck View Post
                              Singapore Airlines S16 Tokyo Narita Operation Changes as of 11NOV15

Looks like no more B77WN to NRT from March 2016 onwards. It's downgraded to a B772.

As per airlineroute.net:

Singapore Airlines has further revised planned operations for Singapore – Tokyo Narita route, in summer 2016 season. From 27MAR16, SQ638/637 service is now scheduled to be operated by Boeing 777-200ER, instead of -300ER.

Originally SQ planned A380 operation on SQ638/637 flight.

SQ012 SIN0925 – 1730NRT 388 D
                              SQ638 SIN2355 – 0800+1NRT 772 D

SQ637 NRT1110 – 1720SIN 772 D
                              SQ011 NRT2050 – 0300+1SIN 388 D

Am looking to book a J seat to NRT next June. Contrary to the announcement above, the website is showing a 2x2x2 777-200 refitted SR-series instead of an ER. Wonder what's going on, or am I missing something here.

Comment

• Originally posted by leops1984 View Post
                                You look at videos and photos of the test flights to see if there's something in there that could be an interior. Usually the first/business class sections are where you'll find something. But the SNC photos/videos (not just the last one, but earlier ones as well) are very similar to SNB, which we know was a no-interior delivery.

This is SNC's first flight:

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
                                No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                                I AGREE

Between 2:20 and 2:40 you can get a decent view of the section between the first and second doors... and it looks like there's nothing in there if you look carefully.
                                I thought they would install the seats at the Boeing factory after painting the aircraft just so that they don't land the plane in Singapore and not service it for weeks (When CX took delivery of B-HNR, they started flying passenger service right when it got delivered to HKG). But given that the same happened to SNB, SNC is likely to be a 4-class aircraft as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X