No announcement yet.

Singapore Airlines latest cabin products on the new B777-300ER (77WN) - 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We believe SWK is currently undergoing the refit. Between now and the end of the year is going to be rather chaotic I think and likely we will see some interesting swaps when things go wrong and available aircraft are tight.
    Perhaps. Remember 9V-SNB and 9V-SNC will also come towards the end of the year. As well as they are not adding any moer new B77W routes then they should be alright.

Next year, they can accelerate the refit as more B77W are being replaced by A350 for refit.

Comment

• Originally posted by iancasillas View Post
      I will be flying SQ638 to NRT on 4 Aug 2015. That will be great news if it is true!

Based on SQ booking website, SQ638/637 will be a 773ER from now till 14 July. I am booked on the A388 and SQ website still shows A388 for first week of Aug and from 15th of July. Will there be sufficient capacity if the A388 is "downsize" to a 77WN? SQ638 tends to be high payload flight...
      SQ638/637 back to A388 effective 16 July.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bitterroot View Post
        SQ638/637 back to A388 effective 16 July.
        I've just booked on these 2 flights for December.

Booking indicates 77W so I snagged row 11.

I sincerely hope it's not going to be swapped as A380's row 11 has no window!

Comment

• Dear Seniors,

will be flying F class on 777-300er sin - sfo, will it the new 77WN ?
          i spoke to the CSO from KF but the cso has no clue either.

regret unable to get on suites from sin- LA or NY.

Comment

• Originally posted by magixxx View Post
            will be flying F class on 777-300er sin - sfo, will it the new 77WN ?
            At the moment:
            SQ2/1 -Yes
            SQ16/15 - No

Comment

• SWK

According to flight radar 24, SWK performed a test flight on Sunday, 21 June. Anybody know how long till their first flight?

Also, in case anybody is wondering, my family is booked on SQ 305, 18 July and earlier this month, their cabin layout was changed to the 77WN with only four seats in F class. Thus, it seems safe to assume that SQ 306/305 will be operated by SWJ and SWK on some days. As usual, the consistency of SQ's 77WN operations aren't always predictable, but it seems that up till now, SWJ has been consistently operating on SQ 306/305 on alternate days.

Comment

• 9V-SWK appears to be back in service, presumably with the new cabins. It just flew from SIN to HKG on SQ866. This is the first 77W with PEY right?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaywell View Post
                  9V-SWK appears to be back in service, presumably with the new cabins. It just flew from SIN to HKG on SQ866. This is the first 77W with PEY right?
                  Nope - SWK has the same configuration as SWJ at the moment (4F 48J 232Y).

Comment

9V-SWK appears to be back in service, presumably with the new cabins. It just flew from SIN to HKG on SQ866. This is the first 77W with PEY right?
                    Together with SWJ, the two craft should now serve pretty much all SQ866/5 and SQ306/5 flights for the time being.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                      Together with SWJ, the two craft should now serve pretty much all SQ866/5 and SQ306/5 flights for the time being.
                      So now we have the following planes with 2013 cabin products:

SWK
                      SWJ
                      SWU
                      SWV
                      SWW
                      SWY
                      SWZ
                      SNA

Coming soon:
                      SNB
                      SNC

Comment

• Originally posted by iancasillas View Post
                        So now we have the following planes with 2013 cabin products:

SWK
                        SWJ
                        SWU
                        SWV
                        SWW
                        SWY
                        SWZ
                        SNA

Coming soon:
                        SNB
                        SNC

Is 9V-SWL the next one in line for refits?

Comment

• Really hoping there is an equipment swap in SQ327 on the 29th. Would love to try the new J.

Comment

Is 9V-SWL the next one in line for refits?
                            Only WJ and WK will be in 77WT config (new seats with F4J48J232Y)

These will eventually be refitted to 77WR config (PEY config with F4J48W28Y184)

The other original 77Ws will be refitted directly to 77WR config.

Comment

• Just got an email from BOM office telling me profusely they are very sorry to swap my A380 to a 77WT and they assure me it will have a flat bed still.

I am glad it is swapped. Haha.

Been mourning over the upgauging of 77WN to a380 awhile back.

Comment

• Quite typically I get the oldest 77WN on SQ218 from MEL tonight. After several days of 9v-SNA and a day of 9v-SWZ, I was hopeful of getting one of the newest birds, but alas 9v-SWU just left SIN as SQ217.

I guess I shouldn't complain, but......

Comment

Working...
                                X