Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering guys,

will SQ637 still be seeing the 77WN?

Flightradar has demonstrated that for the past few flights this month, 77WN was used, 9V-SWU/V/W.

My flight is early Feb.

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by soonalvin View Post
      Just wondering guys,

will SQ637 still be seeing the 77WN?

Flightradar has demonstrated that for the past few flights this month, 77WN was used, 9V-SWU/V/W.

My flight is early Feb.

Thanks!
      yes, sq 638/637 and 318/319 are the regular receivers of 77WN as of today.

Comment

• Originally posted by bent View Post
        As well as SQ222/231.

Comment

• Originally posted by bent View Post
          Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
          As well as SQ222/231.
          And SQ328/327 as of the day before.....

Comment

• Flew yesterday (Jan 6th) SQ327 MUC-SIN and it was 77N.

Interesting products... I sat only in YCL this time. Feels a bit improved (headrest) and a bit worse as well (interactive system design of AVOD).

Comment

• Originally posted by Ikarus2006 View Post
              Flew yesterday (Jan 6th) SQ327 MUC-SIN and it was 77N.

Interesting products... I sat only in YCL this time. Feels a bit improved (headrest) and a bit worse as well (interactive system design of AVOD).
              Always seems to be the case. Two steps forward & one step back.

In J class

Plus:
              Seat softer & better recline.

Minus:
              Narrower seat & harder to look out the window.
              Flight map cannot zoom in as much as before

In F:

Minus:
              Use to have more legroom. They've narrowed it by placing a storage locker on footrest!!

Comment

• SWW's flown to BOM 3x this year; on the 2nd, 3rd and 5th as SQ424/423 which is usually operated by the A380 with upper deck Y.
                The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

• It will be interesting to see how they distribute the new product across 77W routes once they have more than a handful of craft available, some of them the future refits.

At a certain point they may just start forming mixed rotations across routes for operational efficiency.

They do have the identical seating plan afterall.

Comment

• Originally posted by viraj735 View Post
                    SWW's flown to BOM 3x this year; on the 2nd, 3rd and 5th as SQ424/423 which is usually operated by the A380 with upper deck Y.
                    Wasn't SQ424 flown with 77WN before it switched to the A380?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQGamespeed View Post
                      Wasn't SQ424 flown with 77WN before it switched to the A380?
                      Yes Sir, SQ was the first airlines to fly the A380 into BOM and DEL, that was in May last year. Before that, indeed SQ424 was on the 77WN.

Comment

• I had the 77WN on SQ425 coming back from BOM last Sunday

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                          Sod's law dictates that we got a 77WN to MAN yesterday, on the day I flew out for the first time on CX's new MAN-HKG service.

That'll learn ya!.
                          And again! 9V-SWV left SIN for MUC/MAN 3 hours ago, according to fr24.

That's two 77WN deployments now, just 4 days apart.

In another variation that leaves a Melburnian grinning, SQ227 is currently flying with 9V-SWY to MEL. SQ231 to SYD got bumped down to an old 773.

Comment

• The 77WN lottery is on!

Not only have MUC/MAN received the new product twice but now it's the turn of MXP. Two flights in a row to MXP have had 77WN craft, the second of which will also be heading to BCN as it is an SQ378 flight. This is the first time either MXP or BCN have had the new interior, I'm almost certain.

Which 77W destination could be next?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                              And again! 9V-SWV left SIN for MUC/MAN 3 hours ago, according to fr24.

That's two 77WN deployments now, just 4 days apart.
                              It was indeed.

I don't attempt to remember much about registrations but as I was walking along the jetway to board I saw SWV on the nose gear door and thought 'hang on a minute...'.

It was a late swap according to the crew.

Comment

• Was going to book a flight from AMS and found out that it is changed from the 772ER to 77W from April 15. I wonder if it will be the 77WN.

So instead of J, I switched to booking F using miles at 85K one way (before the 15% discount).

Good deal, no?

Comment

Working...
                                X