No announcement yet.

Singapore Airlines latest cabin products on the new B777-300ER (77WN) - 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sources tell me that Sq 231/222 will be getting the 77wN from 27 Nov '14 and SQ 227/228 will get it from 29 Mar '15

Comment

• Originally posted by bent View Post
      Sources tell me that Sq 231/222 will be getting the 77wN from 27 Nov '14 and SQ 227/228 will get it from 29 Mar '15
      SYD station is very proud to get the 77WN - heard the same from them. I still have to fly 77WN and might use the opportunity in December :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
        SWY has been on another Boeing flight (VCV-PAE). SWZ has also been added to Planespotters as 'on order', but I'm unsure of the source of that information.

Meanwhile, SWA has been out of service for 4 weeks now. Could this be the first cabin refit??
        I will be very sad... I was hoping to get a 77WN on my SQ306 in September and I got SWA instead, it looked rather run-down inside...

Comment

• Originally posted by bent View Post
          Sources tell me that Sq 231/222 will be getting the 77wN from 27 Nov '14 and SQ 227/228 will get it from 29 Mar '15
          So that puts paid to hopes of 305/306 getting the 77WNs soon, I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
            SYD station is very proud to get the 77WN - heard the same from them. I still have to fly 77WN and might use the opportunity in December :-)
            SYD, MEL, LHR, NRT, HKG are SQ's typical 'premium' routes hence no surprise that these stations will be getting the newer aircraft first

Comment

• Originally posted by inkoherent View Post
              So that puts paid to hopes of 305/306 getting the 77WNs soon, I guess
              SQ305/306 has had the 777WNs running on week days for a couple of weeks now. They do SQ318/319 on the weekends.

Comment

• It has been reported that the B77WN will operate to Sydney from 27 November as SQ222/231, and to Melbourne from 29 March 2015 as SQ227/228.

Comment

• Well it's interesting that after returning to service after a month on the ground, 9V-SWA flew SQ231/222 for three days on end. It has now done a MUC/MAN flight, however. I sometimes notice that planes returning to service often get a few days on Australian flights- easier to substitute an older 773 in case of faults due to the shorter flight length I suppose.

I wondered if it may have been getting a refit, but if the roll-out of 77WN is November for one flight and March next year for the next, then it would suggest that SWY and SWZ are the only new interiors planned to be in service by then, unless anyone has some insider info.

in the meantime, I will look forward to SQ227 on April 29.

Comment

• I saw a video on Instagram where the poster mentioned that SWA got a fresh pair of engines. No idea about the credibility of the poster, I was just browsing.
                    The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

• Yes, flightradar24 says that the SWA has started flying again recently. Does anyone know if it's been refitted with the new products?

Comment

• The new plane going to SYD in mid Nov and MEL next year.

http://www.ausbt.com.au/singapore-ai...dney-melbourne

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                          The new plane going to SYD in mid Nov and MEL next year.

http://www.ausbt.com.au/singapore-ai...dney-melbourne
                          Yes, what I posted previously at #277.

Comment

• Originally posted by eminere™ View Post
                            Yes, what I posted previously at #277.
                            Ooops.

Comment

• Originally posted by eminere™ View Post
                              It has been reported that the B77WN will operate to Sydney from 27 November as SQ222/231, and to Melbourne from 29 March 2015 as SQ227/228.
                              It would be nice if they operate it to MEL in Nov instead on March next year. After all, they already pulled out the A380 from MEL..

Comment

• Originally posted by chisquared View Post
                                Yes, flightradar24 says that the SWA has started flying again recently. Does anyone know if it's been refitted with the new products?
                                Did a match between flightradar24 and SIA flight status from SIA website. It says "77W" for flight using 9V-SWA, so...

Comment

Working...
                                X