• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bent View Post
    Latest 77WN deployment for BOM:

SQ 424 06/12/13-28/03/14 77WN ....567 SIN 19:55 BOM 22:50
    423 07/12/13-29/03/14 1....67 BOM 00:05 SIN 08:00
    Thanks for the info! Very much appreciated - something to really look forward to for me. Now, if only they could do a surprise swap into the SQ 15 for me

Comment

• Guess I won't experience it as my flight is on a Tue and Fri return (so shot both directions)

Comment

• Originally posted by SQTalker View Post
        Not sure the the latest products can last for how long before it's get deteriorate. Recently a Passenger flown on Air India 787 from HKG to ICN with just a 2 years old aircraft, so much worn & torn...

http://www.hkspotting.com/forum/view...=unread#unread
        wow amazing.....especially the seat number signs

Comment

• Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
          wow amazing.....especially the seat number signs
          Haven't been on SQF but I would imagine SQF would be in better shape than the new AI 787. Shame on AI for ruining such a beautiful aircraft. When airliners all over the world such as SQ, EK are raving about 777 and investing in even more orders, AI said the 777 is very inefficient .

Comment

• Originally posted by hviswanathan View Post
            Haven't been on SQF but I would imagine SQF would be in better shape than the new AI 787. Shame on AI for ruining such a beautiful aircraft. When airliners all over the world such as SQ, EK are raving about 777 and investing in even more orders, AI said the 777 is very inefficient .
            I believe SQF is in better shape, but only slightly. however, the airfares are MUCH higher

Comment

I believe SQF is in better shape, but only slightly. however, the airfares are MUCH higher
              I've flown on -SQF multiple times this year and, while it's indeed an old bird, you cannot possibly compare it to hand-stencilled signs and seat numbers.

Comment

• finally gotten myself SQ308 on 22 December 2013. Will I get my revenge for not getting this new plane on 30 September 2013?

Did the schedule change? Can anyone tell me what I will fly with (aeroplane obviously, but which type of 77W?)

Comment

• Originally posted by 726 View Post
                  finally gotten myself SQ308 on 22 December 2013. Will I get my revenge for not getting this new plane on 30 September 2013?

Did the schedule change? Can anyone tell me what I will fly with (aeroplane obviously, but which type of 77W?)
                  barring no last min changes due to engieneering issues, you should be on the 77WN on SQ 308 on 22 Dec

Comment

• Originally posted by n707jt View Post
                    Will be flying on SQ319 LHR-SIN this coming Thursday 10 Oct.
                    Did you have the new cabin layout?

I don't suppose you watched the Flight Path moving-map at all during the flight?

I ask because flights SQ308 and SQ319 (with new cabins and latest version of KrisWorld IFE) are trialling a new version of Flight Path (the moving-map).

In addition to just showing where you are, the map should have also cycled through a set of stunning images and captions about the fascinating parts of the world you are flying over, changing in real-time depending on where you are. This content was produced by the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG) for Singapore Airlines as part of its Hidden Journey's project.

We (the project team) would love to get feedback from passengers who might have seen the new content/feature on SQ308 / SQ319.

So, just wondering if you may have seen it?

Thanks,

Daniel
                    Web Co-ordinator & Writer – Hidden Journeys

Comment

• Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                      I've flown on -SQF multiple times this year and, while it's indeed an old bird, you cannot possibly compare it to hand-stencilled signs and seat numbers.
                      i guess i just find it if the other flights are full and you end up on SQF, there is no refund, and flying on the J seat where you cannot even put a glass on the armrest without it sliding off and where the legrests don't work, compared to one flight earlier where you have lie flat seats is what i cannot stand...

Comment

i guess i just find it if the other flights are full and you end up on SQF, there is no refund, and flying on the J seat where you cannot even put a glass on the armrest without it sliding off and where the legrests don't work, compared to one flight earlier where you have lie flat seats is what i cannot stand...
                        Just for curiosity. being a person who has never been on SQF (have been on other 772 (SRM-SRQ) and refitted 772ER products), could somebody post some pictures/videos of their experiences.

Comment

• Originally posted by bent View Post
                          barring no last min changes due to engieneering issues, you should be on the 77WN on SQ 308 on 22 Dec
                          thanks for the info. hopefully nothing has changed.
                          Finally after 3 months of waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by 726 View Post
                            thanks for the info. hopefully nothing has changed.
                            Finally after 3 months of waiting.
                            Hope you enjoy the flight!

Could I ask a favour? Could you please check out Flight Path (the moving-map) during the flight?!

Flight SQ308 (with the latest KrisWorld IFE) is trialling an exciting new version of the Flight Path moving-map, which tells you about fascinating parts of the world you are flying over.

I'm a member of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG) Hidden Journeys team that produced this content for Singapore Airlines. We've just put out this media release announcing the trial.

This upgrade of Flight Path takes the form of specific 'points of interest' that the Hidden Journeys team have researched and located along the flight path. As you fly near and over the next point of interest, a new set of stunning images and informative captions about that location will be displayed.

We (the project team) would love to get feedback from passengers who might have seen the new Flight Path content on SQ308 / SQ319, so could you please have a watch during the flight and lets us know what you think?!

(And if there is any chance that you can snap some pics of the images/captions running on-screen during the flight that would amazing as well!)

Huge thanks in advance and Happy Holidays!

Daniel
                            Web Co-ordinator & Writer – Hidden Journeys

Comment

• Well, I am in SQ 424 tonight and it's a 77WN with
                              the new interior - smells new!

Comment

• Apparently SWV operated to Shanghai PVG on 28th Dec as SQ830/833. Unscheduled swap? Darn, and I missed it by a day...
                                My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Working...
                                X