Suggestions to improve SQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
    According to crew friends, there are rumours that their rosters are going to get worse in the coming months, with rosters such as SIN-SGN-SIN-MNL in a single day, day off in MNL followed by an early MNL-SIN flight back home. Boy, I wonder how the service would be like on the SIN-MNL leg
    i heard from some crew this week that the pilots are doing this route already.

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
      If lack of ice with Coke and not providing industrial strength metal holders for luggage tags are your biggest gripes with SQ, some might say that they're actually doing incredibly well.

There are definitely bigger fish to fry way before dealing with ice and luggage tags...
      If fly frequent enough. You should also notice SQ never (as far as those flight I have taken) hand over survey form to local/Asian. They pick passengers to take the survey.

Comment

Originally posted by cscs1956 View Post
        If fly frequent enough. You should also notice SQ never (as far as those flight I have taken) hand over survey form to local/Asian. They pick passengers to take the survey.
        I am a local/Asian. I have been asked twice to take the survey in the last two years.

Comment

Originally posted by Short Final View Post
          I am a local/Asian. I have been asked twice to take the survey in the last two years.
          Me too. Have been asked twice this year to take survey, 1 in SQ J and another in MI Y.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc View Post
            Me too. Have been asked twice this year to take survey, 1 in SQ J and another in MI Y.
            Oh dear, yet another myth bites the dust.

Comment

Local and Chinese?

Comment

Local and Chinese?
                I'm Singaporean and Chinese. I've been asked to do the survey.

Comment

Perhaps the crew have a very good warning radar for bad reviewers. I've done their survey a couple times, both times I gave them a two-thumbs up.

Comment

Local and Chinese?
                    Yes, that's right.

Comment

Yes, that's right.
                      I am sure as a trained FA, they know how to find the different!

Comment

I believe Service Performance Index ( SPI ) is conducted regularly, and there are specific instructions to invite the customer to participate.

Seat numbers are pre selected according to survey parameters. Unfortunately, if that is also your preferred seat, you will be approached to participate. It also depends on the aircraft type and sectors, and day of operation.

For many regular pax.. this can be annoying and it may appear that you are always being singled out. A perception that discrimination is being practiced is another side effect.

I try to fly on different days and time of departure,using different airlines but that is not always possible.
                        For example, if departing SIN-CGK in the afternoons, the menu will always be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
                          I'm Singaporean and Chinese. I've been asked to do the survey.
                          I look Chinese and I've been asked to do the survey once on a midhaul

Comment

Local and Chinese?
                            He's still digging.

Comment

I'm white Anglo-Saxon descent with pale Scottish skin. I only ever use Singapore as a transit point, so not only am I not a local, I haven't even stepped out of Changi airport! I'm always a solo traveller, very approachable and pleasant to staff and not distracted by children or partners. I've never been asked to do any survey.

Comment

I'm a White boy and enjoy dictating what the locals/Chinese get onboard SQ!
                                HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                                X