SQ launching new CEM system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ launching new CEM system

Hopefully their new Customer Experience Management scheme that will be launching for the premium pax, together with the redesigned lounges and new seats coming in by year end will help a bit..

Originally posted by bent View Post
    ...new Customer Experience Management...
    Can you share a little bit more on this? My PPS experience recently has been rather disturbing: I have never seen such an inconsistent delivery both onboard and from PPS service.

Comment

This is what I found on CEM:

http://www.singaporeair.com/pdf/it-p...3-main-cem.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
        Don't hold your breath. Back when I worked for a consultancy about 10 years ago, SQ was talking to us about something like this.

Their problem is that despite the name, they are looking at it as an IT system to be delivered by an IT vendor without really thinking about what it means and takes to be a customer-focused organization.

Comment

Thanks for the link, SMK77. Looks like the standard CYA GLC tender document for a standard CRM system, which I am surprised to bits that they yet to have one! I'm beginning to see that they have not moved much since the eighties with some of their functions still on batch jobs. Horrors.

Comment

New CEM system

http://www.singaporeair.com/jsp/cms/...s/ne130523.jsp

This should be interesting.... There's no way Accenture could design and develop a new system in just over one year, so I hope they mean "select a suitable off-the-shelf system". There are many.

Comment

Well, if Accenture can make a difference, we'll welcome it...

Comment

Great! All the right words! Now for some action please!

Comment

I doubt this is directly related to the website for booking and other matters, this looks purely a CRM type back office assistance. I believe it still leaves a gaping hole where a functional webpage should be.

Comment

did anybody come across in mypaper, think its at the back of the paper, this interview with SQ SVP Products (and dont know what else)? He responded to qns abt everything, from poor (flop) NEW website, deteriorating pax service to CEM. I remember reading somewhere ions ago: to say many words, yet not say anything at all, its an art

Comment

Posts about this moved from the other thread.

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                      Don't hold your breath. Back when I worked for a consultancy about 10 years ago, SQ was talking to us about something like this.
                      Now that it's announced who has got the contract, guess what you-know-who is doing ?.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                        Now that it's announced who has got the contract, guess what you-know-who is doing ?.

Comment

Working...
                        X