9V-SKL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    Maybe it's due for a bit of TLC as an SQTalker I know flew it back from the US recently and as well as the cabin being very tatty there was no ice available anywhere on the aircraft as the systems were all out of action. First world problems I know but you know how SQ are about such things, especially going off the face of the senior SQ Exec at the recent products launch when informed of this.
    First world problems, yes, but if you're paying in the five figures for a first/business class seat, you are probably entitled to think think someone should have checked all systems before departure!

I think D check's are around every 5-6 years, and that aircraft is now around that age so it could be a D check.

Comment

Originally posted by pungpui View Post
      First world problems, yes, but if you're paying in the five figures for a first/business class seat, you are probably entitled to think think someone should have checked all systems before departure!

I think D check's are around every 5-6 years, and that aircraft is now around that age so it could be a D check.
      SKL was delivered mid 2011, its only abut 2.5 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
        SKL was delivered mid 2011, its only abut 2.5 years old.
        I'm referring to 9V-SKA

Comment

I think I flew SKL from LHR-SIN on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by pungpui View Post
            I'm referring to 9V-SKA
            9V-SKA is now 12 weeks on the ground.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/9VSKA

I assume it's undergoing a D-check and the wing modification.

Comment

It looks like 9V-SKA is finally back in business after ~15 weeks on the ground!

SQ221 SIN-SYD:
              http://flightaware.com/live/flight/9...240Z/WSSS/YSSY

Comment

Will be interesting to see what happens in another 5 years. Wouldn't be amazed to see some of the earlier ships parted out...

Comment

Originally posted by mr_botak View Post
                  Will be interesting to see what happens in another 5 years. Wouldn't be amazed to see some of the earlier ships parted out...
                  I bet someone like Transaero would have them. They seem to have a bit of everything, most of them other airlines leftovers.

Comment

Maybe, but haven't they got new ones on order?

Comment

Working...
                    X