Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ2 (HKG-SFO) August seat availability

Hello SQTalkers,

I was planning to catch SQ2 from Hong Kong to SF in Mid August...and basically there's no availability from August 1 - 21 !!

So my question is...are these flights really fully booked? Or SQ will release more seats later... And I only plan to travel in Y

Originally posted by vincent0720 View Post
    Hello SQTalkers,

I was planning to catch SQ2 from Hong Kong to SF in Mid August...and basically there's no availability from August 1 - 21 !!

So my question is...are these flights really fully booked? Or SQ will release more seats later... And I only plan to travel in Y
    I guess it might be fully booked since there are travellers coming from SIN, so u might have to consider another alternative way or pin your hopes on SQ releasing seats due to cancellations.

Comment

Originally posted by JonLee View Post
      I guess it might be fully booked since there are travellers coming from SIN, so u might have to consider another alternative way or pin your hopes on SQ releasing seats due to cancellations.
      Thanks!

Comment

AFAIK, HKG to SFO is typically busy so I won't be surprised... That's the reason why I took SIN to SFO via ICN which do seem to be less crowded, though it didn't seem the case when I took the flight..
        Life's A Bitch,
        Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Originally posted by inix View Post
          AFAIK, HKG to SFO is typically busy so I won't be surprised... That's the reason why I took SIN to SFO via ICN which do seem to be less crowded, though it didn't seem the case when I took the flight..
          That was what I thought as well !
          But I went back and check SIN - SFO in August...and hardly see any available Y seat from around Aug 3 - Aug 20 as well !!

Crazy August...

Comment

Working...
          X