No announcement yet.

July 9 - 11 : SQ presents new F and J seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello.. Does anyone know if it will be SQ308 or SQ306 that will get the new B77W with the new cabin products? There seems to be two 77W services daily after a certain date.

Comment

• Originally posted by EWR View Post
      Hello.. Does anyone know if it will be SQ308 or SQ306 that will get the new B77W with the new cabin products? There seems to be two 77W services daily after a certain date.
      I would think SQ308, because SQ306 is a red eye flight. My own guess though

Comment

• i got news that the first flight for the new bird will be on SQ 308/SQ 319 on 27 and 29 Sep respectively

from 03 October, it will be SQ 306/319 on DOP 1,4,6

Comment

• I know it probably won't happen - but hoping for this to somehow occur for my mid-Oct SQ1 SFO-HKG...

Comment

• 9V-SWV is now showing up on various lists and databases, suggesting it might not be too long before they have a pair. In the meantime, random shorter-haul 77W flights could get lucky on a Wednesday maybe...

Comment

• The September issue of KrisWorld has instructions on how to use the next generation KrisWorld at the back. Quite interesting

Comment

• Is anyone from the SQTalk Community going on the first flight of the new cabins?

Comment

• when is first flight? any rumours? am booked on mid Sep for sq318
                  Last edited by b777jubilee; 3 September 2013, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• Hello sqtalkers! First time poster here, thanks for all the great info on the new cabins.

I am booked in F for SQ306 on Oct 2, so based on the info bent kindly provided it seems I may just miss out on the new cabin.

It's my first time in the current F cabin anyway so I'm not too disappointed

Comment

• Originally posted by b777jubilee View Post
                      when is first flight? any rumours? am booked on 25th Sep for sq318
                      According to bent, the first flight will be SQ308/SQ319 on 27 & 29 September

Comment

• haiz...thought i could kick off my first F class flight with a bang!

Comment

• Out of interest, does anyone know where the cabin outfitting takes place for these new deliveries?

I noticed Air Canada gets their 777 cabins done at VCV.

Comment

• This was posted on the NinerVictor fb page earlier this week:

Tentatively, delivery flight of SQ new B77W 9V-SWU will arrive back in SIN on the 21 SEP late afternoon. It will depart SEA on 19 SEP approx 1pm LT. Standard disclaimer apply. Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by danere View Post
                              This was posted on the NinerVictor fb page earlier this week:

Tentatively, delivery flight of SQ new B77W 9V-SWU will arrive back in SIN on the 21 SEP late afternoon. It will depart SEA on 19 SEP approx 1pm LT. Standard disclaimer apply. Cheers.
                              Very disappointing. I would only be in SEA a few days later.

Comment

• Why SQ is not telling us which flights will get new B77W !! (so everyone is guessing)

Comment

Working...
                                X