Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SQ327 MAN-MUC in First - What to expect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ327 MAN-MUC in First - What to expect?

Hi all,

I'll be flying the short hop MAN-MUC in F next week. What service can I expect on a short flight like this?

Thanks

Welcome to SQTalk!.

It's only a 90 minute flight so not much time to do anything. There is no full meal service, just a snack, but they will serve you as much Dom and Krug as you want.

The crew are usually in a good mood as they have recovered from their 3am wake up call and are getting off in MUC anyway as they only do the turnaround. You are unlikely to have much company in the cabin for that leg, although having said that I just got off SQ328 at MAN this morning and five people were in First, even if one of those only got on in MUC.

Comment

Just curious, is this part of a longer trip or just a standalone? I hope you didn't pay the 30k miles one-way (let alone the cash fare) for this 90 minute flight...

Comment

Thanks.

It's a standalone. Flying it just to fly it, and to fly a widebody intra Europe.
        Tried once before (in Y), but that flight got cancelled.

This time, I decided to buy business. Then I had an e-voucher from when I got matched to Miles & More Senator, which would have been wasted anyway, so I gave it try, and managed to get upgraded. Kinda my only chance to fly SQ F, I guess.

At the moment, I'm the only one in the cabin.

Comment

That explains it coz I still can't price that sector in F on SQ.com...

Comment

I tell you what you won't get, tea (or other drinks) served in the larger mugs. When the new crew boarded at MUC this morning the LSS asked if I wanted a drink, when I said a mug of tea I was told it would have to be in the cup /saucer as ; 'We don't use the Mugs on these short sectors'.

I could swear I've had drinks in mugs before on these sectors but maybe not. Or maybe it's a new round of cost cutting....

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              I still can't price that sector in F on SQ.com...
              Try the mobile site

Various combinations can be priced (inbound OW/RT, outbound RT only). Don't know if any of them can be booked though. Haven't gone that far.

Comment

Man flyer, you should have asked for two cups! I am pretty sure I had a mug in Jan, flew Barcelona to Milan which was only 75 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Sqakl View Post
                  Man flyer, you should have asked for two cups! I am pretty sure I had a mug in Jan, flew Barcelona to Milan which was only 75 mins.
                  I wasn't bothered to be honest, I just found it funny.

Comment

Working...
                  X