Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Specific check in rows for flights to Australia & NZ ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specific check in rows for flights to Australia & NZ ?

Is this new or have they always had these seperate ?

Check-in for Economy Class customers who will be travelling on Singapore Airlines for all flights from Singapore to Australia and New Zealand from 3 April to 10 May 2013 (GMT +8) will be handled at Changi Airport Terminal 3 Row 2.

This temporary move is due to a transition to a new check-in system. A baggage drop counter will be available at Row 2 for customers who have already checked in through the Internet.

Check-in services for our Suites and First Class customers remain available at the Premium Check-in Lounge facility.

For Business Class, PPS Club members, as well as KrisFlyer Elite Gold members, check-in services will continue at Terminal 3 Row 6 and 7 respectively.

We thank all our customers for your support and wish you a pleasant journey.
    Singapore Airlines Limited.
    https://www.singaporeair.com/jsp/cms...pbsst3row2.jsp

Australia and New Zealand always had a separate check in row

Comment

Hm, I don't seem to remember separate check-in rows for AU & NZ, for business class at least. When I checked in this Sunday for my flight to MEL, I had to use specific AU & NZ counters in the business class check-in row. Previously I had been able to check in at any counter. I don't know about economy check-in though.

Comment

Originally posted by WBT View Post
        Hm, I don't seem to remember separate check-in rows for AU & NZ, for business class at least. When I checked in this Sunday for my flight to MEL, I had to use specific AU & NZ counters in the business class check-in row. Previously I had been able to check in at any counter. I don't know about economy check-in though.
        I went to NZ with sq and economy was seperate from others.

Comment

Working...
        X