X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore Airlines Unveils 60th Anniversary Website

Singapore Airlines has unveiled its 60th Anniversary Website at:

http://www.60years.singaporeair.com/
    Last edited by Singapore_Air; 1 May 2007, 08:46 AM.

Thats an unveiling?

Comment

Originally posted by simong View Post
      Thats an unveiling?
      Akin to CX's announcement of new seats last year. (I like CX, but that announcement seemed a bit premature.)
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Well. Technically, SQ haven't actually 'unveiled' the website since it has not been made public yet..
        -z.h.i.w.e.n-

Comment

i managed to get a sneak peak at the 60th anniversary montage of all the SQ Singapore girl advertisements throughout the years at a (closed) presentation today.

I am not sure whether this will be released to public but it was very nice.. nostalgia!

Comment

now there is content....

Comment

hey! uglymale where is the presentation i didnt get to see it though im an employee of SIAEC haha.... im takin part in the 60km run this coming saturday for the SIA 60th anniversary. looks like it's the first event for the celebration at SIA Sports Club...
              life long learning == learn later

ASU here i come!!!

Comment

Ok looks like they have a couple of competitions to win free tickets. One of them is for basically trip reports so all those of you with great trip reports get ready to send them in.

Looking at the T&C's don't think that I will be bothering to enter as you have to go to your nearest SQ office as I live in a country without a SQ office I am not going to pay for a flight just to win a free flight.

Comment

Originally posted by lame38.5 View Post
                  hey! uglymale where is the presentation i didnt get to see it though im an employee of SIAEC haha.... im takin part in the 60km run this coming saturday for the SIA 60th anniversary. looks like it's the first event for the celebration at SIA Sports Club...
                  the presentation was given by vp marketing, mr xavier lim

as i said, i'm not sure if its an official video or not.. but it was nice.

Comment

any1 managed to book $60 tkts promotions to one of the 6 places?

Comment

So how fast was your time for the 'matching' game? I had 46secs to spare

Comment

Working...
                      X