772ER refitted J

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
    So SRJ, K and L will still be on the fleet ? Those are the non upgraded ones left right ?
    Yes. However these 3 have AVOD unlike the rest and have the same seats in Y as compared to the unrefitted 772ERs. I guess these 3 would be the last of the unrefitted ones to leave since they would be suitable for regional routes due to their higher capacity and having AVOD.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
      From online flight records, the use of the SV* refits on BKK flights is pretty random and infrequent, so you need luck for it to happen!

The good news is that from New Year's Day, according to the PDF timetable, the only BKK flights that won't be A330s are SQ974 & SQ977.

SRF-SRL are on their way out of the fleet along with SQF.
      Interesting. Will be on a 772 for an upcoming flight to BKK. Hope I get one with a spacebed

Comment

• SVH is on sq297 today after six days without flying. Another bad news. So I guess CHC will get new configuration in February.

Comment

• What about the 2 "black horses" V8-BLA (9V-SVF) and V8-BLB (9V-SVG)?
          (I think they are about to be returned from leasing.)
          They haven't been on routes after RBA starts using B787 on LHR 01-12-2013.
          V8-BLB has arrived at SIN 05-12-2013 as RB5423 and hasn't been out since.
          If they has RBA colours inside it is logical to refit them.
          They do have to be repainted.
          Last edited by EKCH; 11 December 2013, 01:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EKCH View Post
            What about the 2 "black horses" V8-BLA (9V-SVF) and V8-BLB (9V-SVG)?
            (I think they are about to be returned from leasing.)
            They haven't been on routes after RBA starts using B787 on LHR 01-12-2013.
            V8-BLB has arrived at SIN 05-12-2013 as RB5423 and hasn't been out since.
            If they has RBA colours inside it is logical to refit them.
            They do have to be repainted.
            Skyliner is reporting that -BLB is to become 9V-SVG again, persumely refitting the cabin and reenter SQ's service?

Mik

Comment

• Originally posted by eamond View Post
              Skyliner is reporting that -BLB is to become 9V-SVG again, persumely refitting the cabin and reenter SQ's service?

Mik
              Wow, this is an unexpected twist! Could explain a lot of unanswered questions...

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                Wow, this is an unexpected twist!
                NO

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=261

Poul

Comment

• Originally posted by JonLee View Post
                  Yes. However these 3 have AVOD unlike the rest and have the same seats in Y as compared to the unrefitted 772ERs. I guess these 3 would be the last of the unrefitted ones to leave since they would be suitable for regional routes due to their higher capacity and having AVOD.
                  Do you know which routes will be stuck with these 3 ?

Comment

• Would anyone know it or when the 772 flying to IST will be updated?

Comment

• Originally posted by Liski View Post
                      Would anyone know it or when the 772 flying to IST will be updated?
                      I think IST is already updated for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liski View Post
                        Would anyone know it or when the 772 flying to IST will be updated?
                        IST switched to refitted 772ERs about 6 months ago.

Comment

• KOSMOS/SQ228, thank you for the info!

I'm booking my first ever J flight for SYD-IST-SYD flight for June-August next year and wanted to make sure it was worth flying J SIN-IST-SIN.

I currently have 5 dates wait listed on both SYD-IST (June) and IST-SYD (Aug) so fingers crossed something get confirmed soonish so I can advise work :-)

Comment

• the website shows that the sin-chc has been refitted since 09,FEB,2014.
                            but bad luck my flight is 21,JAN,2014-05,FEB,2014.is there any possibility that the plane will be refitted in advance?

Comment

• From Smiley's Spotting Blog:

ROYAL BRUNEI AIRLINES (BI/RBA):
                              V8-BLA Boeing 777-212ER (line/msn 378/30871): is due to be returned to SINAGAPORE AIRLINES as 9V-SVF in January 2014.

Poul

Comment

• does anyone know when akl is getting retrofitted?

Comment

Working...
                                X