Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Less connection time between SQ15 to SQ406

Hi,

I have an upcoming travel from SFO-ICN->SIN-->DEL, on SQ15 and SQ406. SQ15 is landing at SIN at 12:50 AM and SQ406 is departing at 2:15 AM.
    1) I don't know if they both arrival and departure from the same terminal or do I need to change the terminal as well? If I need to change the terminal, what is the best way of transferring from 1 terminal to another terminal?
    2) What all formalities I need to pass through to get to SQ406 Departure terminal?

Any help would be greatly appreciated??

That is enough for connection since this is on the same airline.
    Are these part of the same ticket? if so, all the more you should not worry.

Most likely you will disembark around 130am at the latest and you will be fetched and delivered to the other gate in time. You have to report to the ground staff who will be at the disembarking gate with a list of flights with tight connection.

Even if you come out from SQ 15 at 2am, SQ staff will be ready to whisk you to SQ406 using a buggy.

I have seen people with 15 minutes connection upon disembarking due to late arrivals of the incoming flights and i saw they will take care of you. No guarantee that your bag will make it though if the connection is less than 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by vikas.iet View Post
      Hi,

I have an upcoming travel from SFO-ICN->SIN-->DEL, on SQ15 and SQ406. SQ15 is landing at SIN at 12:50 AM and SQ406 is departing at 2:15 AM.
      1) I don't know if they both arrival and departure from the same terminal or do I need to change the terminal as well? If I need to change the terminal, what is the best way of transferring from 1 terminal to another terminal?
      2) What all formalities I need to pass through to get to SQ406 Departure terminal?

Any help would be greatly appreciated??
      Barring a super late arrival, you are well within the MCT. SQ 15 arrives in T3 and SQ 406 departs from T2. You should be able to get your BP for SQ 406 in SFO and checked luggage checked all the way to DEL.

Upon deplaning from SQ15, take the sky train to T2.

Comment

Ok. That is great!! Alas, I wouldnt be able to get time to get hold of some snacks at Changi airport

Comment

Originally posted by vikas.iet View Post
          Ok. That is great!! Alas, I wouldnt be able to get time to get hold of some snacks at Changi airport
          At that hour, you are probably going to get only chocs and IMHO, the chocs in Changi are almost available anywhere. So you don't miss much.

Comment

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
            At that hour, you are probably going to get only chocs and IMHO, the chocs in Changi are almost available anywhere. So you don't miss much.
            there is one very good vegetarian Indian restaurant Kaveri On terminal 2, I was thinking to get something to eat at them Let see if it is possible

Comment

Working...
            X