SQ 747 inbound to LHR yesterday evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ 747 inbound to LHR yesterday evening

My eye's were not deceiving me so I know I saw it from the rooftop bar of the Hilton Trafalgar. I sincerely hope that was a Mega Ark and not a Megatop!.

If it was SQC, it baffles me why they are still allowing cargo flights into LHR when they are bleating about being completely full.

Doesn't that really depend in how much bubbly you'd imbibed by then?

Comment

was in LHR SKL on 6 Sep waiting for my SQ321 when i saw a SQC 747-n (I dont know the spec but its the short hump rather than the -400 longer upper deck if you know what i mean) coming in to land, then taxi-ed across the tarmac to the apron in front of the hanger directly opposite SKL.

So, just to confirm SQC 747-n flew into LHR, at least on 6 Sep

Comment

In June 2011, landed right after us in LHR. Seen it a few times there

Comment

Your eyes.... do not deceive you.

They have i think a couple of 747-400 BCF's - pax to freighter conversions that therefore have the longer upper deck and the outward appearance of the dearly departed Megatops

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
            Doesn't that really depend in how much bubbly you'd imbibed by then?

That only happens when our Madame Tussaud girl is walking arouind with Dom and Krug.

Originally posted by jammed View Post
            dont know the spec but its the short hump rather than the -400 longer upper deck if you know what i mean
            I couldn't see if it had the long or short hump to be honest, I just saw enough to know is was a 747.

Comment

i guess then none of you have heard of 9V-SCA and SCB ?

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Singa...a9ffaa8ab821bc

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                i guess then none of you have heard of 9V-SCA and SCB ?

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Singa...a9ffaa8ab821bc
                I have. I could be wrong but I'm almost sure they used to be 9V-SPA and 9V-SPE. Had quite a few sectors logged in both of them.

Comment

Still looks amazing

Comment

Working...
                  X