New PJ's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PJ's

Got new PJ's on Fridays SQ319, and I have to say the top in particular is much more comfortable as it is thinner than the previous ones with the yellow/gold line on the arms. I found the previous one too thick.

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    Got new PJ's on Fridays SQ319, and I have to say the top in particular is much more comfortable as it is thinner than the previous ones with the yellow/gold line on the arms. I found the previous one too thick.
    Are they the all black/charcoal ones? Got those back in May...really like them.
    /Desert Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Traveller View Post
      I received these also. Yet to wear them, I bring my own pj's!

Comment

Been mentioned a few times but to date nobody's posted a photo... TTIWWOP!

Comment

Let me graphically reiterate please.

Last edited by CarbonMan; 30 July 2012, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Much better than the previous design.
            I love it, looks good, and very comfortable

Comment

I prefer sleeping in the nude. In economy.

Comment

Originally posted by ozdude View Post
                I prefer sleeping in the nude. In economy.
                Please see CarbonMan's post above

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                  Please see CarbonMan's post above
                  I do not want to see pictures of a nude dude!!!!!! a dudette is alright..
                  This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                    I do not want to see pictures of a nude dude!!!!!! a dudette is alright..
                    I also don't want. I think he tua kang.... so I dare him

Comment

Mama mia! There are actually people like Ozdude ...

Now a German travel agency has unveiled what is believed to be the world’s first nude airline It is fairly well known that a lot of Germans like getting their kit off, now there is an airline for them. An Eastern German travel agency is taking bookings for the country’s first nudist air service. Passengers can strip off on board but will have to get dressed again before getting off the plane. The flight is to be part of a summer day trip which flies from the Eastern German city of Erfurt to a popular Baltic Sea resort
                      NSFW

Sorry, sorry very OT.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                        Mama mia! There are actually people like Ozdude ...

NSFW

Sorry, sorry very OT.
                        Ms. Anna Rami Qays
                        P.O.Box : 1386 Suweileh
                        Code.No. 11910 Amman _ Jordan
                        Dear Sir :
                        Good Day :
                        If you please dear sir send to me booklet broucher about : Fly Nude , please dear sir , I thank you very much dear sir for help me , with best good regard ….. I,m your Buttocks Beautiful…….

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Traveller View Post
                          They are the charcoal ones, and I like them as well. They are much better than the black ones with the gold stripe on the arm.

As a matter of interest, what flight did you get them on ?. I got them on SQ319, which is an A380/Suites but on last nights SQ328 to MAN (77W) they still had the old ones. Not only that, but the LSS hadn't seen the new ones, until I showed her, and thought they may be for Suites.

Comment

Just arrived from AMS and no new PJs, just the old ones. Excellent crew made up for it :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                              They are the charcoal ones, and I like them as well. They are much better than the black ones with the gold stripe on the arm.

As a matter of interest, what flight did you get them on ?. I got them on SQ319, which is an A380/Suites but on last nights SQ328 to MAN (77W) they still had the old ones. Not only that, but the LSS hadn't seen the new ones, until I showed her, and thought they may be for Suites.
                              I got them on SQ326 back at the beginning of May, so definitely not for Suites only. Unfortunately, I do not fly F often enough to establish a pattern.
                              /Desert Traveller

Comment

Working...
                              X