Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waitlist and Flight Change

Need some help here.

I find that it is recently getting very difficult to make changes to flights with SQ for tickets booked online under flexi, even if requested well in advance ( 2 to 3 mths prior flight time ). They will tell me it is either fully booked or have to be wait listed. However, most of the time, seats are always available if book a fresh ticket. Routes that I regularly take are CGK <> SIN, CGK <> PVG or HK. And this is happening for April, May, June and July...

Anyone experience this?

I might be wrong but this is starting to feel like some kind of new ploy to try to deny passengers ability to change flight and hold seats as long as possible for new or last minute bookings to maximize revenue. Or are flights on these routes now really so popular?

Originally posted by benlee View Post
    Need some help here.

I find that it is recently getting very difficult to make changes to flights with SQ for tickets booked online under flexi, even if requested well in advance ( 2 to 3 mths prior flight time ). They will tell me it is either fully booked or have to be wait listed. However, most of the time, seats are always available if book a fresh ticket. Routes that I regularly take are CGK <> SIN, CGK <> PVG or HK. And this is happening for April, May, June and July...

Anyone experience this?

I might be wrong but this is starting to feel like some kind of new ploy to try to deny passengers ability to change flight and hold seats as long as possible for new or last minute bookings to maximize revenue. Or are flights on these routes now really so popular?
    If it's from the same booking class then I'm surprised, but they may only really have waitlist for your own booking class. And doesn't SQ want to maximize revenue, especailly routes for like Jakarta and Hong Kong, I can see some lots of last minute seats being sold, but also the reverse.

Comment

Working...
    X