X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experflyer as of 11:09..

SQ747 only has: Z1 C1

SQ748 has: Z4 C2 S9 Y9 B9

Thought the last voyage would be more popular..

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
      Experflyer as of 11:09..

SQ747 only has: Z1 C1
      It's now Z1 C0 thanks to yours truly

Comment

• Parents just booked me on SQ748 in J as a belated birthday present.
        The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

• after all the hoo-haa and publicity, seems theres still seats left for SQ747
          maybe the steep price has deterred some people? $175 premium for Y

Comment

• Heard 21 crew will be rostered instead of the usual 17 crew.

There will be 4 extra leading crew.

Comment

• Originally posted by stargold View Post
              How do they plan on accommodating the extra F pax? Upgrade them to the Captain's lap?
              Volunter downgrade to Y?
              visit my blog

Comment

• Originally posted by viraj735 View Post
                Parents just booked me on SQ748 in J as a belated birthday present.
                I'm available for adoption ...

Comment

• I was on the last ever regular 747 scheduled service SQ238 MEL-SIN on 25MAR ...it was an amazing trip - crew went out of their way to make sure it was a really memorable trip. took lots of pics...will miss those SkySuites - best product ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                    I'm available for adoption ...
                    Would love to have another sibling.

Back on topic, is anyone here able to provide information on the extra 45 minute flying time on SQ748? Is there a particular side of the airplane we should be sitting on?
                    The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

• A quick glimpse

Since I can't get a piece of the action on SQ747/8 on the 6th, I'll just have to console myself by staring at these whilst on my SQ308 that morning - I'll raise a glass or two of Henriot to the old girl

Comment

• Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
                        Heard 21 crew will be rostered instead of the usual 17 crew.

There will be 4 extra leading crew.
                        Indeed, 13 x Girls and 8 x Boys. IFS Mr C. G. and CSS Ms J. I wonder who the Ward Leader could be....

Comment

• This thought just crossed my mind after seeing the pictures by Nickbot. How would it have been like if SQ painted their last B744 in the retro livery of the 80s( the one without the cheatline) I know it's too late and the not the most economically feasible of suggestions. Plus SQ's aversion of special liveries after SQ006. But just wondered the impact it could have caused for the occasion. It would have been a simple and befitting way to show the world of B747's link to the starting days of the airline

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                            Indeed, 13 x Girls and 8 x Boys. IFS Mr C. G. and CSS Ms J. I wonder who the Ward Leader could be....
                            And they would not be doing a turn. A different set of crew will be operating each flight. I have 3 crew friends operating the final SQ748! They will be paxing up to HKG a day earlier.
                            My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

• Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
                              And they would not be doing a turn. A different set of crew will be operating each flight. I have 3 crew friends operating the final SQ748! They will be paxing up to HKG a day earlier.
                              Given the longer flying time and the celebrations onboard, can't say I'm surprised!

Comment

• Does this also means SQ will never want to consider 747-8 at all?

Comment

Working...
                                X