The Final SQ Boeing 747-400 flights - 06 April 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    I believe we've got 2A, 2F, 3A, 3D, 3F, 4A, 4C and 4F, so I would say yes.
    it seems that SQTALKERS having their annual meeting onboard cool you guys ROCK !

Comment

1B. Unloved till the very end.

Comment

• Guys! really looking forward to read your trip reports on SQ747/748!!

Comment

coolness! im the newbie, looking forward to seeing everybody

Comment

• Originally posted by milehighj View Post
            1B. Unloved till the very end.
            Wow.......must be the most exciting party in the nose of the 747 ever!!

Sxxt!! where is my seat??

Comment

• I'm on seat 57A/B

Comment

• Hi guys, am seated in 64k and 63c on return. Not that that I know any of you, but hope to say hi.

Dave

Comment

• MAN Flyer - did you tell them to load more DP & Krug than usual? Becasue with that bunch on board they will run dry half way to HKG with the usual allotment.

Comment

• Will be in 12K. Hope the boys and girls downstairs enjoy the party.
                    The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derek View Post
                      Who is doing the tour tomorrow?
                      Me!!.

Apologies for not seeing this, and nice to meet you today. What fun that tour was eh, especially landing a 744 at Changi with 1000ft cloud cover. Our Captain for tomorrow said it was textbook.

Seeing the new girls being trained how to do their make up and hair was interesting as well......

Originally posted by caleb View Post
                      coolness! im the newbie, looking forward to seeing everybody
                      Originally posted by choonhong View Post
                      I'm on seat 57A/B
                      Originally posted by qantas_flyer View Post
                      Hi guys, am seated in 64k and 63c on return. Not that that I know any of you, but hope to say hi.

Dave
                      Originally posted by viraj735 View Post
                      Will be in 12K. Hope the boys and girls downstairs enjoy the party.
                      Excellent stuff, there are a lot of us around tomorrow. If you see someone in blue polo shirt with '4A' on the back, please come and say hello.

Originally posted by demue View Post
                      MAN Flyer - did you tell them to load more DP & Krug than usual? Becasue with that bunch on board they will run dry half way to HKG with the usual allotment.
                      Oh yes, and they promised us today they are loading extra of both, and they will restock in HKG.

There is also a 'special' wine list for tomorrow and we will have Jeannie Cho Lee one of SQ's wine consultants on board to help us with our wine selections.

It's going to be a long day tomorrow.......
                      Last edited by MAN Flyer; 5 April 2012, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                        Hope your SQ747/748 turns out a bit like my SQ107 this morning.

Departure 32R from KUL, went down south past batam and turned back north but then had a runway change to 20C - turning a 160
                        Nautical mile straight line trip into a 270 nautical track mile roundabout journey that lasted way too long for my liking ...

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this a normal arrival into Changi?
                        http://caas.gov.sg/caasWeb2010/expor...-AD2-83_84.pdf
                        The point that the aircraft started flying away from the coast of Malaysia when nearing Singapore is represented by "ARAMA" and Batam is represented by "BTM".

Comment

• Going for both flights as well in Y class. Can't wait! Have fun guys.

Comment

• I guess this is it for the SQ 747. Flew SPQ once on SQ11, and sat in seat #45A. Wish I could be there for the farewell. My final flight on the MEGATOP (and last time I see one in person) was April 27, 2011 and I wrote a TR for it. Every SQ Talker that's on this flight, have fun guys!! You guys are really lucky!! Hope to see a TR!

Goodbye SQ 747!!!

Comment

• To all on board today's flights, wishing you all a great time!

Comment

• Farewell 744!
                                Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

Working...
                                X