Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ321 Suites

Hi All

Am flying SQ321 in Suites on 17th Feb could someone tell me the loads and also does anyone know what meal services they do on this flight. I normally fly 317 so have not had experience of this flight.

Many thanks

Matt

Originally posted by Mattlovessq View Post
    Hi All

Am flying SQ321 in Suites on 17th Feb could someone tell me the loads and also does anyone know what meal services they do on this flight. I normally fly 317 so have not had experience of this flight.

Many thanks

Matt
    Don't know about F but J and Y were pretty full on those flights that I flew on. It's been about 3 months since I last took this flight (my favorite LHR-SIN, as it flies end of the business day). If memory serves me correctly, they do a supper and a lunch service.

If you do a search on the F or J menu thread you might spot some postings for sq321.

Edit: found link here http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=446
    Last edited by CarbonMan; 17 January 2012, 01:19 AM. Reason: Additional info

Comment

I have taken SQ321 in August 2011, only 3 in Suite at the flight

For 17 Feb 2012, seems a bit busier:

According to the seat map, seat 3A, 3D and 3F is taken at the moment

For the meal, it would be Supper and Breakfast, I would BTC to replace the breakfast.
      Last edited by sutrakhk; 18 January 2012, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Sutrakhk, may I ask which booking system did you get that screenshot from? Like the reliability column.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
          Sutrakhk, may I ask which booking system did you get that screenshot from? Like the reliability column.

It's from Expert Flyer

Comment

Originally posted by Chesty View Post
            It's from Expert Flyer
            Thanks, Chesty. Looking at the demo on the website, it does look like a very comprehensive system. Sorry Mod, OT.

Comment

Working...
            X