A380 SERVICE MEL-SIN-MEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A380 SERVICE MEL-SIN-MEL

Good afternoon to all you folk, I am a first time user of this site and only came across it this morning.

A question I would like to clarify is that my wife and I will be travelling from Mel to Singapore on the 26 Dec 11 and returning to Mel on the 2 Jan 12. We chose Singapore over QANTAS as the seats are 35" wide and we will be travelling in Suite Class.

I have heard a rumour that SQ will be ceasing the A380 service, however was unsure when and if that will be taking effect. I would be really annoyed if they cancel this A380 during our legs as this was the main reason that we chose Singapore over QANTAS for the suites.

Just wondering if anyone out there could please give us some sound advice on what is the case. I did try and ring Singapore Airlines however had no joy as yet.

cheers Mick from Canberra

It will be A380 until 15 Jan 2012.

Comment

A380 SERVICE MEL - SIN - MEL

Thanks Megatop that will put my wife at ease for sure

Comment

Flying a380 mel - sin return (sq)

Please tell me I made a great choice flying out of Mel on the A380 26 Dec 11. I have been reading now for the last week a number of posts and youtube clips on how Singapore Airlines have gone down in service. Originally my wife and I were going to travel on QANTAS, however she wanted the bigger seats on Singapore. As it is we are now travelling in the suites.

cheers

Comment

Threads merged for housekeeping : same topic.

Comment

Working...
          X