priority bag tag for economy class ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• priority bag tag for economy class ??

Hi all, flying off in sq economy class to hk, wonder during ground check in, will the ground counter able to give me a priority bag tag as i will be kinda rush once i touch down in hk.

Originally posted by sirgoldencircle View Post
    Hi all, flying off in sq economy class to hk, wonder during ground check in, will the ground counter able to give me a priority bag tag as i will be kinda rush once i touch down in hk.
    I think if you ask nicely and provide a credible reason, there is a chance you can get it. Hopefully the staff will not do it by the book.

Comment

Unless you're a *G member, it's going to be a challenge to get one. As mentioned, be nice and give a legitimate reason

Comment

Sometimes I'm not sure it works. Mind you this was on MH - my sisters came from SIN on MH in Y connecting to F to LHR in KUL and Even though they had the F tags their bag had an EYCL label printed because their first leg was in Y and it got loaded in the Y box and came out late towards the end at LHR.

My journey originated in KUL on the other hand and got tagged and labeled with the appropriate stickers - was the 2nd bag off the line. I guess it's not just a matter of putting a priority label on the bag but the bag tags may have to indicate as such also.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
          Sometimes I'm not sure it works. Mind you this was on MH - my sisters came from SIN on MH in Y connecting to F to LHR in KUL and Even though they had the F tags their bag had an EYCL label printed because their first leg was in Y and it got loaded in the Y box and came out late towards the end at LHR.

My journey originated in KUL on the other hand and got tagged and labeled with the appropriate stickers - was the 2nd bag off the line. I guess it's not just a matter of putting a priority label on the bag but the bag tags may have to indicate as such also.
          Agreed. I asked the check-in girl at KUL for a priority tag as well, intending to keep as a souvenir (since I have been dumped into Y for the past 2 years). It didn't show up upfront.

Comment

Originally posted by sirgoldencircle View Post
            I noticed the immigration queue at HKG is so long every time I fly in that by the time I cleared immigration, all the bags are already out.

Comment

i will be arriving ard 11+ PM, will i expect long queue ???

Comment

Have a look at both sides of immigration (A & B). Presuming you're arriving on SQ870. My experience with this flight is that it can be empty on one side but packed on the other.

Comment

Go get a frequent traveller pass. If you have been to Hong Kong at least 3 times a year, you are eligable to apply.

Here:-
                  http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/p...nel-terms.html

(Audio)

Comment

And the priority tag works for me as I frequent HKG-SIN-HKG sector on EY.

These were on SQ, CX and UA (no more). Mostly got it right, as bag will be on first round of the carousel.

(Audio)

Comment

Working...
                    X