Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a ticket for on-the-day travel

post deleted
    Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:23 AM.

Ah, The Amazing Race style. I have always wanted to try that.
    Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

IME it's never cheaper than booking through the web or travel agent.

Besides, it's usually only the desperate ones who purchase last-minute tickets at the airport, so of course the airlines would want to make money out of them.

Comment

i guess it is cheaper if you just go online to buy the tickets...i've tried getting tickets for a flight that departs in 3-hours to HKG online before.

Comment

Originally posted by jjteo View Post
          i guess it is cheaper if you just go online to buy the tickets...i've tried getting tickets for a flight that departs in 3-hours to HKG online before.
          post deleted
          Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
            And how successful was that?
            Sorry, i should re-phrase my statement.

It is the "normal" online price but cheaper than buying at the airport's ticketing counter.

Comment

I had even succcesfully redeemed a ticket for a flight departing several hours before online. Just packed my bag and proceed to the airport there after. Yes, it was a SIN-HKG flight.

You decided to fly to Hong Kong on the friday of the Hari Raya weekend....which happened to be the most heavily booked. My wife tried to book SIN-HKG for the same period, 2 to 3 weeks ago and gave up due to the very high prices the airlines were asking...GOOD LUCK!!

(Audio)

Comment

Working...
              X