SQ230 Festive Season 2011/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ230 Festive Season 2011/12

Does anyone happen to know what a/c type will be on the SQ230 PER-SIN? refurbished or non-refurbished 772 business class?

I didn't realise they were sending 777's back to PER again.

They should send a refurbed bird as the 330's on the other flights have the new regional J, but as it's such a short flight I'm not sure they will be to bothered about that.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      I didn't realise they were sending 777's back to PER again.
      Yes, SQ have added 3 extra flights per week to ADL(SQ276, 277), BNE (SQ247,248) and PER (SQ229-230) using B772's in additioon to the A330 they send to these ports. Adelaide will go to 10 a week, BNE and PER will increase to 24 a week.

I would like to know what B772's they will use on the ADL flight. I suppose they will the same B772 block on for all 3 ports. There is no
      seat map for these flights.

Comment

None of the refurbished birds have changed their schedule so I expect these additions to be the old recliner seat birds.

Comment

I've just checked my booking, SQ230 for me is the Airbus 330.

Comment

When looking for saver awards from SIN-PER all the 777s had the new regional C according to the seat map

Comment

Mine's definitely A330-300, logged into Singaporeair website and got my seats allocated already :-)

Comment

Working...
              X