Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Additional flights to CDG on the way apparently.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional flights to CDG on the way apparently.

A well connected dickie bird advises that CDG is to get a second daily flight on certain days. Anyone else heard anything ?.

News to me although it would not surprise me as I never thought of CDG as a destination where the 744 is 'too much'. Perhaps SIN-CDG could be a day flight and CDG-SIN is a night departure/afternoon arrival, timed a lot like SQ325/6.

Perhaps start it off as a 3pw 772ER?

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      A well connected dickie bird advises that CDG is to get a second daily flight on certain days. Anyone else heard anything ?.
      hi really hope that we have more flights on CDG!

Comment

From the chirping sounds of little birdie I gathered that the additional flights will be 3 days a week, more on weekends and start when the Northern Winter schedule comes into effect.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
          From the chirping sounds of little birdie I gathered that the additional flights will be 3 days a week, more on weekends and start when the Northern Winter schedule comes into effect.
          i hope this is permanent!!!

Comment

Since only 3 days a week additional to CDG, where will the bird go for the rest of the week?

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
              Since only 3 days a week additional to CDG, where will the bird go for the rest of the week?
              The bird will cater to especially fly you around the world until you have achieved you LPPS. You know it is possible because SQ loves you SQ SQ much!

Comment

Working...
              X