Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest SQ First or Business Ticket

Hope to get some suggestions!
    Where can I go to purchase the cheapest or best priced Business or First RTW air ticket using predominantly SQ?
    I can fly from London/Europe, Singapore or NY (but departure point moveable)
    Thanks for the help

Not sure where you live or what currency you get paid in but if Singapore and SGD then the exUK/US FEZSQ SQ only RTW tickets currently offer good value with the way those two currencies are getting hammered against the SGD.

Comment

CAI-DXB-SIN-NRT for SGD plus taxes return. Including A380 Suites. 5000 SGD in booking class P. 5800 SGD for booking class F.

Comment

Based in Australia.
        Can fly out of UK, Aust, Singapore or New York
        Just looking for the best deal in any of the currencys departing from any of the countrys.
        Just going through SA RTW Aust is by far the costliest

SQ354

Comment

These two words, cheapest and SQ do not mix......
          This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Yeah, SQ is never cheap. If your objective is to get the cheapest possible, the cheapest flight you can have on SQ in J is SIN-KUL

Comment

Originally posted by SQ354 View Post
              Hope to get some suggestions!
              Where can I go to purchase the cheapest or best priced Business or First RTW air ticket using predominantly SQ?
              I can fly from London/Europe, Singapore or NY (but departure point moveable)
              Thanks for the help
              FEZSQ fare ex-USA is US$6,700 base; with taxes and fuel surcharges, about US$7,200 -- $7,300 all in. Only valid on SQ metal; any USA SQ points work, east-around or west-around; lots of restrictions, but only half the cost of a *A RTW in First.

Much less expensive ex-USA than ex-UK, ex-SIN, or ex-anyplace on the Continent.

Lots of dope on these fares in other, older threads..............

Comment

Working...
              X