SQ11 1A or 3A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ11 1A or 3A

Last suites flight I took was the day flight from Sydney in 4A, as not much choice as cabin was busy.

Flying SQ11 next week from Tokyo and currently 1A, 2A and 3A are all available. However as it's a short night flight, I am questioning how much quieter and private is 3A which seems to be most peoples favourite suite selection?

Looking at the threads there is lots of debate, I beleived 1A or 1F would be quieter, as there is no suite opposite, but how much traffic do you get in the area in front of row 1 and the stairs?

Any thoughts appreciated for sure this is subjective

3A and 3F are the only seats with 3 windows. For that alone, it would be my preference.

Comment

I prefer 3A

Comment

1A and 1K are both very 'unprivate' as one can look into them from the staircase. The crew is opening and closing the cabinets next to the staircase and I find that annoying. 2A is better and 3A best. 4A is to close to the kitchen.

Comment

I have just changed seat and gone for 3A as 1A and 2A do have clear limitations as others have commented.

The rest of the cabin apart from 1F is empty right now, so should be a nice quiet flight for sleeping.

Thanks for all your help

Comment

I have sat in 3A before and it was a perfectly fine experience.

I think it was the one time I sat in 3D that I could hear an infant crying in the first row of economy behind us past the galley
            Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Working...
            X