Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 777-300ER Power Sockets?

Hi,

I have a British/Singapore plug on my laptop. On the 777-300ER what type of sockets do they have onboard please? Do you they have an Australian one please as i have an adapter for this.

Thanks

They have European two pin sockets
    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Do they have any other type please?

Comment

I'm pretty certain that I plugged my US/Japanese two pin straight in without reaching for my adapter. I could be confused though as the nights blur into one these days..

Comment

Instead of wasting people's time here, search the SQ website under "connectivity".

Comment

I did and it says a universal adapter. So i am asking specifically what type. When you go to the shops there are many different types. I for one will not buy them all.

Comment

You can fit most types into the 'universal' outlet - English/Singapore + Australian + US etc. although I have found that some outlets do not work at all. I had no luck at two different seats on a recently refurbished 777-300 the other day. Same type of outlet.

Comment

You can fit most types into the 'universal' outlet - English/Singapore + Australian + US etc.
                Well thats my thought, but i know my english one wont work. I would just like to make sure i have got this right as when i am onboard i cant source an adapter easy. As a couple of people have said as US adapter works i think i will use this one.

Thanks to those who helped.

Comment

Its definitely a 2 PIN European plug
                  Life's A Bitch,
                  Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

It should be the same as A380, as follow:

I don't know why Singapore is using the British plug, but its flag carrier don't support that kind of socket

CX have the British one on their aircrafts, and it support almost all kinds of plug, also by EMPOWER

Comment

Originally posted by sutrakhk View Post
                      I don't know why Singapore is using the British plug, but its flag carrier don't support that kind of socket
                      Because that's what's used in Singapore and this is a Singapore-based carrier......

Comment

Originally posted by sutrakhk View Post
                        It should be the same as A380, as follow:

CX have the British one on their aircrafts, and it support almost all kinds of plug, also by EMPOWER
                        From your picture. The socket also support british plug. In fact is a universal socket that should support most plug type.

Comment

Originally posted by cscs1956 View Post
                          From your picture. The socket also support british plug. In fact is a universal socket that should support most plug type.
                          No, it doesn't - the british plug is much larger.

Comment

I carry this on all planes that I am on and had no problems plugging in everytime....

Theabove compliment this and I therefore do not have to carry any other adaptors when I travel all over EU.....
                            This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                              No, it doesn't - the british plug is much larger.
                              Agree; only the American and European standards work on the plane.

Comment

Working...
                              X