No announcement yet.

More SIA flights to meet Northern winter (2011-12) travel demand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They still haven't announced what they are going to do with the two new A380 joining SQ...

Comment

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
      It says effective date 30 October - does that mean the date the flight becomes available? If so, when will we see the schedule released?
      Schedule is released and already in SQ system for reservation for some of the changes.
      Airline Route | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
        They still haven't announced what they are going to do with the two new A380 joining SQ...
        Is it for the 3rd daily LHR A380 service to begin by the end of the year, or has that already been accounted for?

Comment

Originally posted by jimyvr View Post
          Schedule is released and already in SQ system for reservation for some of the changes.
          post deleted
          Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 05:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumbojet Lover View Post
            Is it for the 3rd daily LHR A380 service to begin by the end of the year, or has that already been accounted for?
            No, not yet. Has Singapore announced any date for this? London might go fully A380 once they get more A380 in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
              I am trying to see the new BKK schedule, but it hasn't appeared yet. Does anyone have any idea what it will be - what time the extra flight will slot in.
              Should be available as early this afternoon (Thursday 21JUL11). Routine schedule update usually occurs on Thursday.

Probably few discrepancies like BOM gets 21 weekly and IST currently showing 7 weekly will be fixed too.
              Airline Route | twitter

Comment

Singapore – Hong Kong SQ866/865 eff 15JAN12 Boeing 747-400 replace Boeing 777-200ER

Singapore – Jakarta 2 of 7 Daily service Boeing 777-300 replace -200ER

Singapore – Shanghai Pu Dong SQ830/833 Boeing 777-300ER replace -300

http://airlineroute.net/2011/07/21/sq-w11update2/

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
                  Singapore – Hong Kong SQ866/865 eff 15JAN12 Boeing 747-400 replace Boeing 777-200ER
                  This hopefully presents some opportunities to burn some KF miles on F Savers...

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post

Singapore – Jakarta 2 of 7 Daily service Boeing 777-300 replace -200ER

Singapore – Shanghai Pu Dong SQ830/833 Boeing 777-300ER replace -300

http://airlineroute.net/2011/07/21/sq-w11update2/
                    Apart from those changes, SQ didn't change schedules for others.

BOM still showing 21 iso 17 weekly
                    IST still showing 7 iso 6 weekly
                    Airline Route | twitter

Comment

Tried the reservation system. Singapore – Hong Kong SQ866/865 eff 15JAN12 Boeing 747-400 replace Boeing 777-200ER till 24 March 2012.

Comment

IST is 4 weekly direct and goes to 6 weekly direct fropm what I understand. Or did I read that announcement wrong? Anyways, it will be a welcome addition as at least it will have C savers on the 772ER.

However, considering that TK has recently been very consistent of putting their A333 onto this same route which has fully flat (no angled) new C on it and the better food on TK this is becoming a more complicated decision in particular if you are not using KF miles but other *A FFP miles.

Comment

Has SQ been flying 772ERs to Istanbul? I always had the impression that they fly the refitted 777-200s.

Comment

Originally posted by demue View Post
                            IST is 4 weekly direct and goes to 6 weekly direct fropm what I understand. Or did I read that announcement wrong? Anyways, it will be a welcome addition as at least it will have C savers on the 772ER.
                            It is increasing from 4 to 6 weekly but SQ didn't update their system properly.
                            Airline Route | twitter

Comment

wow, 747's back to HK again ! better than the super old 772's anytime !

Comment

Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
                                Has SQ been flying 772ERs to Istanbul? I always had the impression that they fly the refitted 777-200s.
                                Well I have had two colleagues on this IST flights as of late and both had SpaceBeds in C on a two-class aircraft which can only be a 772ER.

SQ490/491 has been operated by 9V-SVE, 9V-SVI, 9V-SVJ, 9V-SVL and 9V-SVN over the last 2-3 weeks and if I'm not mistaken they are all listed as B777-212ER.
                                Last edited by demue; 24 July 2011, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X