Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any idea of the registration of the aircraft used for Singapore to Manchester?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any idea of the registration of the aircraft used for Singapore to Manchester?

Thanks

Uh...it's not just one aircraft that goes there.

Comment

http://data.flight24.com/flights/sq328/

Comment

thanks, sorry please excuse my useless lack of understanding! info well appreciated though

Comment

No apologies needed. That's why we're here.

Comment

SQ has 19 77W and each of them has a chance to go to Manchester. And the registrations are 9V-SWA to SWT, except SWC.

Comment

interesting, I wrongly assumed that the same aircraft would propably run the same route day in day out...I'm flying soon on this route is there anyway of checking which aircraft you will be on prior to flying or can you only do that at check in time?

Comment

Originally posted by dr gonzo View Post
                interesting, I wrongly assumed that the same aircraft would propably run the same route day in day out
                captive rotations for a daily route are impossible when the roundtrip journey (in this case with 327/328 going to MAN with an intermediate stop in MUC take longer than 24 hours

Comment

Originally posted by sealalula View Post
                  SQ has 19 77W and each of them has a chance to go to Manchester. And the registrations are 9V-SWA to SWT, except SWC.
                  Why except SWC?

Comment

Interesting, for a 77W advertised route, it seems from that listing a 773 has been deployed several times...

Comment

Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
                      Why except SWC?
                      Because it doesn't exist. SWC...WC...get it?

Originally posted by AsiaCommuter View Post
                      Interesting, for a 77W advertised route, it seems from that listing a 773 has been deployed several times...
                      Just nomenclature issues. They would be suicidal for sending a regional config that far. All SW series are 77Ws.

Comment

ah, the info was not correct on the listinf, thought that substitution was strange

Comment

Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
                          Why except SWC?
                          Blame SQ for being superstious

Comment

Originally posted by dr gonzo View Post
                            interesting, I wrongly assumed that the same aircraft would propably run the same route day in day out...I'm flying soon on this route is there anyway of checking which aircraft you will be on prior to flying or can you only do that at check in time?
                            Yes you can check the registration. During boarding, take a quick look at the nose gear and see what are the two letters

Comment

Working...
                            X