Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance of Sao Paulo flight

Hi SQTalkers,
    Can anybody share how is the performace of Sao Paulo flight, especially it is almost 3 months since it was first started. How is the load factor of this flight in general (to and from GRU)? Is it quite satisfying for SQ?
    Best regards,
    wktan81

a relative of mine has flown SIN-BCN-GRU-GIG on Y three times since it started. He says SIN-BCN is more often than not full, while BCN-GRU is about 90% full on the flights he's been on.

Comment

Originally posted by isaac View Post
      a relative of mine has flown SIN-BCN-GRU-GIG on Y three times since it started. He says SIN-BCN is more often than not full, while BCN-GRU is about 90% full on the flights he's been on.
      Makes sense, SQ are currently very competitive on the GRU > BCN in Y and J, plus the Y product and service blows away Iberia alternatives, I would say the same for the TAM options via Madrid.

Both my inlaws have flown twice in the last month, and the load was high - they loved the service but interesting that there are no Spanish or Portuguese speakers in the crew. It's amazing what international pointing achieves...

I managed to pickup return fares for them including TAM connections for around 900 euros, for sure the SQ flights were promotional around 598 euros.

In J for the return flights BCN > GRU > BCN I took in May it was quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by AsiaCommuter View Post

I managed to pickup return fares for them including TAM connections for around 900 euros, for sure the SQ flights were promotional around 598 euros.
        This is definitely a no-brainer decision

Comment

Working...
        X