Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIN-NYC (via FRA) - enough time to visit the lounge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
    You'll arrive at a concourse C gate - so the SEN night bazaar near C16 (IIRC) is the one nearest to you - and it is airside.
    any sort of link for this? i've tried googling, but to no avail.

appreciated much!

Comment

We flew JFK-FRA-SIN about a week ago in F, and there was ample time to visit the Lounge.

Despite taking off slightly late from JFK, there was a strong tailwind and we arrived in FRA 30 minutes early, so had a lot of time in transit.

There are several Lufthansa Lounges that you can use in FRA ... not too far apart from each other. So if one is crowded, go to the next. Having said that, the Lounges are very average and archaic with no free Wi-Fi.

One nice story about SQ I have to share is when we finally landed in SIN, my wife had left her glasses on the plane. We called SQ shortly after we got home and to their credit, they were able to find her glasses and deliver it to us within a few hours, at no charge. Kudos to the SQ staff! Its moments like this that restore my faith in SQ.

Comment

Originally posted by EdDalton View Post
        any sort of link for this? i've tried googling, but to no avail.

appreciated much!
        Here

Comment

Originally posted by dttj0069 View Post
          Having said that, the Lounges are very average and archaic with no free Wi-Fi.
          LH is about to open a new Senator lounge in the B concourse in Frankfurt, so hopefully this is better.

Also, LH have said that their lounges will have free wifi from the 1st July.

Comment

Working...
          X