SQ321 LHR - SIN Delay on 16th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ321 LHR - SIN Delay on 16th May

Hi, any of you here was supposed to be on that flight from London? It was delayed and passengers were put up in airport hotels and the next morning flight was arranged for us... My question is, since this is the first time I travelled SQ to London, any chances that SQ is going to compensate us?

Thanks, all.

Originally posted by one660 View Post
    It was delayed and passengers were put up in airport hotels and the next morning flight was arranged for us... My question is, since this is the first time I travelled SQ to London, any chances that SQ is going to compensate us?

Thanks, all.
    Haven't they already done so?

Comment

That was my initial thought also 9V-JKL, however is it possible the OP is a local resident and as such the above "compo" in the form of a hotel room and meals was not afforded to him/her?

Perhaps the OP can elaborate further...

Comment

As OP did not mention the nature of the delay, maybe he was referring to compensation in EC261/2004? EUR600 perhaps?

Comment

I was initially booked on May 16 SQ 0321 LHR-SIN, but I changed my plan to leave on the 17th. Phew!

Comment

As a result of this delay, it seems today's SQ 221 has been replaced by a retrofit 773.

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
              As a result of this delay, it seems today's SQ 221 has been replaced by a retrofit 773.
              Today's SQ221 was operated by 773 (9V-SYF).

Comment

The flight actually landed on 18/5 at 0550 SG time. 9V-SKD

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnar Smithsen View Post
                  That was my initial thought also 9V-JKL, however is it possible the OP is a local resident and as such the above "compo" in the form of a hotel room and meals was not afforded to him/her?

Perhaps the OP can elaborate further...
                  Perhaps you are correct for some but the OP noted that this was his/her 1st trip so I think it's not local. Then again perhaps it's the EU comp...

Comment

Working...
                  X