No announcement yet.

The useless new website, launched in May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot login with my krisflyer account now..
    no error message was shown..

anyone facing same issue?

Comment

• Only one more month to go before the AMADEUS switchover - expect more chaos in reserving anything !!

Comment

• To be honest the broken website has done me a favour. I have managed to secure 7 free priority seats in Y for free

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
          Only one more month to go before the AMADEUS switchover - expect more chaos in reserving anything !!
          In fact, if CX website is anything to go by, I AM looking forward to the switch to Amadeus. The recent CX switch a few months ago looks pretty smooth from a customer prospective......

(Audio)

Comment

• Originally posted by Audio View Post
            In fact, if CX website is anything to go by, I AM looking forward to the switch to Amadeus. The recent CX switch a few months ago looks pretty smooth from a customer prospective......

(Audio)
            That is until you try to call the Call Centre and wait for hours on the phone to try to do simple tasks like putting in a ffp number, or change your seat, or order a special meal...

The res / ticketing agents are suffering.. they hate the system.

From what I've heard from some of my SQ friends in Singapore is that they have started training for Amadeus already.. and the first prognosis is not that peachy !

Comment

• Try to make a long story short.....

My KF year expires June 2012.

On May 1st I get an email saying 'Welcome back to Silver' with my account re-set to Zero.

I log into my account, Zero miles for the year. I call KF to complain given i have two months left on my year and they say my miles are still correctly mentioned as 44,xxx.

On Friday night after returning from Korea I have my new Silver tags to June 2013.

On Saturday morning I get my email 'Welcome to Gold' after my flight the night before!

SQ/KF or the website screwed up the timing of my membership year, paid to issue me new tags, then a week later is paying to issue again. I wonder ho often this happens, so instead of being cheap with ice cream I don't know the name of, get your stuff sorted.

Comment

• Will this website ever be fix. I have been getting errors all day, even after the message saying the website is now working correctly. The best one is it would not keep the correct title on the booking, would come up as Miss all the way through the booking, I would change it back to Mr. So What did I end up with... you guess it, a ticket for Miss Singapore Sling, so now I need to phone up and get it fix or have a sex change.

Comment

• The latest re-design...

Comment

• Last night when trying to select my seat in business class on A380, I got Y seat map to choose from.

A website even other airlines talk about

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
                      Last night when trying to select my seat in business class on A380, I got Y seat map to choose from.

A website even other airlines talk about
                      Would be interesting to know the outcome if the selection was really taken seriously by the website

Comment

• 1) Booked redemption J Saver BKK-SIN-BKK: no problem
                        2) Went online to change outbound to earlier flight same day. Website wouldn't confirm unless I selected a new return flight as well. Issue: saver not available on my (already booked) return.
                        3) Called PPS services. Explained that I wanted to change my outbound flight only. She said, "yes I can do that but you should do it online. I will have to remove your 15% discount if I do it."
                        4) Explained that I had tried that, but wasn't allowed to change outbound only, and that Saver wasn't available on my already booked return.
                        5) She said "OK but the outbound flight you want wil have to be waitlisted for Saver".
                        6) I said "I'm looking at the website and it shows Saver as available"...
                        7) She said "Please wait while I check"
                        8) About three minutes of hold music
                        9) She said "I can now confirm your changed flight"
                        10) I said "thank you, and what about my 15% discount?"
                        11) She said "not affected sir".

I don't know what you're all complaining about all done in a 20- minute jiffy

Comment

• The only website where you spend more time on the phone trying to fix what went wrong after trying to use it, than you did on the website to start with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wan1dap View Post
                            I don't know what you're all complaining about
                            I'm complaining because I was hoping for a Suite seat map

Comment

• Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
                              Try to make a long story short.....

My KF year expires June 2012.

On May 1st I get an email saying 'Welcome back to Silver' with my account re-set to Zero.

I log into my account, Zero miles for the year. I call KF to complain given i have two months left on my year and they say my miles are still correctly mentioned as 44,xxx.

On Friday night after returning from Korea I have my new Silver tags to June 2013.

On Saturday morning I get my email 'Welcome to Gold' after my flight the night before!

SQ/KF or the website screwed up the timing of my membership year, paid to issue me new tags, then a week later is paying to issue again. I wonder ho often this happens, so instead of being cheap with ice cream I don't know the name of, get your stuff sorted.
                              So far I see the following brands Walls which is ok and Kings which is Malaysian brand other than Hagen Daz. U see even "cheaper" brand?

I think the main problem is many organization never really measure the cost of mistake!!

I was so fedup with my billing team, they simply send out an invoice which being attention to nobody. Isn't it really no brainer that if you send a invoice (or document) to the bank (or any big organization) without properly attention it to someone, it will of course get lost!!! It is a waste of DHL cost!!!
                              Last edited by lingua101; 17 May 2012, 11:37 AM.
                              visit my blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Wan1dap View Post
                                1) Booked redemption J Saver BKK-SIN-BKK: no problem
                                2) Went online to change outbound to earlier flight same day. Website wouldn't confirm unless I selected a new return flight as well. Issue: saver not available on my (already booked) return.
                                3) Called PPS services. Explained that I wanted to change my outbound flight only. She said, "yes I can do that but you should do it online. I will have to remove your 15% discount if I do it."
                                4) Explained that I had tried that, but wasn't allowed to change outbound only, and that Saver wasn't available on my already booked return.
                                5) She said "OK but the outbound flight you want wil have to be waitlisted for Saver".
                                6) I said "I'm looking at the website and it shows Saver as available"...
                                7) She said "Please wait while I check"
                                8) About three minutes of hold music
                                9) She said "I can now confirm your changed flight"
                                10) I said "thank you, and what about my 15% discount?"
                                11) She said "not affected sir".

I don't know what you're all complaining about all done in a 20- minute jiffy

Read the title of this thread....that what we are complain about....you should too because you just wasted 20 min of your time.

(Audio)

Comment

Working...
                                X