No announcement yet.

The useless new website, launched in May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never encountered a website of such a big organization, still unstable so many months after the launch.

Comment

• oh tell me abt it... ever since i up-fared my SIN-FRA-JFK flight it seemed i had lost my original seat, but it still reflects as: Select Seat: 49K, as if i am wait listed for a seat and not currently assigned a seat.
      I rang them up and they told me i still have 49K.
      I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

• Originally posted by whatsthequestionnow View Post
        .. don't click seat selection - it hangs - don't click the other button what ever it was - it hangs... what an embarrassment.
        Incredibly they still haven't sorted the seat selection issue.

Just booked a return and stupidly tried to select seats, although after a few minutes battle I managed to book a seat for my outbound. Absolutely no chance for the return, it is still hangs and goes back to the original page so decided to forget the return seat and finish the booking.

Just gone back to the website to try and book the seat on the return and got this:

We are unable to process your request at this moment due to a temporary technical issue in this page. Please try again.

If the problem persists, please contact your local Singapore Airlines Office for assistance.

We thank you for your patience and apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
          Incredibly they still haven't sorted the seat selection issue.

Just booked a return and stupidly tried to select seats, although after a few minutes battle I managed to book a seat for my outbound. Absolutely no chance for the return, it is still hangs and goes back to the original page so decided to forget the return seat and finish the booking.

Just gone back to the website to try and book the seat on the return and got this:
          Well, not wanting to be defeated again by a poxy website I went into the booking to try and select me seat for the return, but unfortunately got the same message as above.

I did get another email confirming the seat I have for the outbound though.

Comment

• Bloody useless website.

1. My sister and I are booked on the same flight. Me on a US award, she on a paid revenue ticket booked on singaporeair.com. I can select seats and she can't.

2. My Krisflyer profile is showing my city of residence as Singapore and country of residence as UK.

3. My Krisflyer profile has moved my birthday two days forward (from the 29th to the 31st) and my birth year 1900 years backward (to 0078). I feel older than Doctor Who.

Comment

• post deleted
              Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 05:07 AM.

Comment

• Hey Savage,

I am having the same problem but in the "ADVANCE PASSENGER INFORMATION".
                My birthday (and passport expiry date) moved also 2 days forward.
                But I am more lucky then you, I am still to be born ! My birthday year is YYYY.

Strangly enough, my Krisflyer profile is still reflecting the correct data !

I also mentionned this on SIA's facebook page and SIA replied as usual:
                "We are very sorry to hear ... please send us via feedback form of our website ... blablabla"

Comment

• Has anybody got a booking which they never made? I would be worried but right now not so much since it is SQ

Comment

• Hmm maybe not a complaint here (wow who would have thought ehh) but a curious item. I have a BD C award booking in May with two sectors on TK and then one last sector (after a nice 3 months stopover - ahh I will miss you BD) on SQ. I never ever pulled up this trip on SQ's shambles website and my KF number never got close to the booking either.

Either way, voila it is now showing under my bookings in KF as a redemption except that the first TK sector is missing, but TK sector 2 and SQ sector 3 show. Magic. Plus I can even open the SQ sector and assign a seat for the 2 pax on the PNR without the site dying on me. Now you are speechless right? Ohh and I'm sure MAN Flyer is a lil envious .
                    Last edited by demue; 22 December 2011, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Know some people who tried to sign up for a KF account to clock PPSV before a flight ex-SFO today. Website bombed, so they elicited the help of the agents at check-in...who spent 30 minutes trying to get it to clear. In the end, they sent a complaint to SIA as NOBODY could get the system to work.
                      HUGE AL

Comment

• At least some parts of it work - I just managed to change an award online without any hiccups.

Comment

• Just a few days before we fly out and suddenly my meals are gone and my partner and I share a seat now. Might be a cozy flight.
                          Months after the launch and that site is still a mess. Unbelievable.

Comment

• Nice to see someone taking a very public whack in the Straits Times today.

http://www.straitstimes.com/STForum/...ry_749704.html

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                              Nice to see someone taking a very public whack in the Straits Times today.

http://www.straitstimes.com/STForum/...ry_749704.html
                              Does SQ even care about these postings?
                              HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                                Does SQ even care about these postings?
                                They're now immune to all those

Comment

Working...
                                X